Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with error message

The plugin on the manage plugins page says:

WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from Honeywell WiFi Thermostat - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed.

What list is it talking about and how do I refresh it?

Thanx

That's a totally generic error from Homeseer for when the plugin isn't running. The "list" is the "manage plugins" page itself.

The question we'll need to try and answer is either:

1. Why won't it start? or
    2. Why did it crash?

But to do anything more will require as much of the information as possible that's requested in the sticky forum post above for "Having trouble? Start here first."

Comment

Don't see any way on the manage plugins page to set anything on the Honeywell plugin. In the hs4/config dir the only ini files are: HSTouch, powerfail and settings.

Seems to me there should be multiple ini files here since I have a lot of plugins.

Here is what the log says when starting plugin: Log also says Status 401

19/2023 9:43:36 AM
      HomeSeer
      Error
      Initializing plug-in(2): Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Instance::Unable to write data to the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.STACK: at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size) at HSCF.Communication.Scs.Communication.Channels.Tcp.TcpCommuni cationChannel.SendMessageInternal(IScsMessage message) at HSCF.Communication.Scs.Communication.Channels.CommunicationC hannelBase.SendMessage(IScsMessage message) at HSCF.Communication.Scs.Server.ScsServerClient.SendMessage(IS csMessage message) at HSCF.Communication.ScsServices.Communication.RequestReplyMes senger`1.SendMessageAndWaitForResponse(IScsMessage message, Int32 timeoutMilliseconds) at HSCF.Communication.ScsServices.Communication.RequestReplyMes senger`1.SendMessageAndWaitForResponse(IScsMessage message) at HSCF.Communication.ScsServices.Communication.RemoteInvokePro xy`2.Invoke(IMessage msg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.InitIO(String port) at Scheduler.PluginHolder.InitIO(String PortNumber) at HSCore.clsHSPI.CheckInterfaces()​

Comment

Another bit of info from the log::

/19/2023 10:02:33 AM
        HomeSeer
        Error
        Initializing plug-in(1): Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Instance::This plugin is not supported on HS version 4. Please install the HS4 version instead. Time to load: 4 milliseconds
        ​

Comment

Originally posted by jrjmpls7 View Post
          Another bit of info from the log::

/19/2023 10:02:33 AM
          HomeSeer
          Error
          Initializing plug-in(1): Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Instance::This plugin is not supported on HS version 4. Please install the HS4 version instead. Time to load: 4 milliseconds
          ​
          ... and that's why I ask people to read the sticky thread and provide the requested information if they have trouble! That message is pretty crystal clear.

Comment

OK I bought the HS4 plugin (een though I read somewhere I shluld be able to go from HS3 to 4 for nothing). I uninstalled the HS3 plugin and installed and registered the HS4 plugin.
            Attached is a screenshot of the devices (device in question is 16-HVAC Hall (693) Ther is no Cooling Ssetpoikng device. The heat setpoing device is out of sequence with the device numbers on other devices, which seems odd.
            What am I doing wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by jrjmpls7 View Post
              OK I bought the HS4 plugin (een though I read somewhere I shluld be able to go from HS3 to 4 for nothing). I uninstalled the HS3 plugin and installed and registered the HS4 plugin.
              Attached is a screenshot of the devices (device in question is 16-HVAC Hall (693) Ther is no Cooling Ssetpoikng device. The heat setpoing device is out of sequence with the device numbers on other devices, which seems odd.
              What am I doing wrong?
              I do offer upgrades without forcing you to pay twice (though you're always welcome toπŸ˜‰) can be found here: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/hs...he-hs3-version

Your post doesn't have a picture, nor have you provided any of the other pieces of information I asked for in the sticky thread I referred you to earlier, so please provide some updates and I'm sure I can help you get it sorted out.

Comment

Working...
              X