X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to setup on HomeSeer Pi

I have a similar issue to:
    https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/hs...ing-out-plugin

I can upload images, but I can't use the Home Designer. It just stays white, and the page shows the following error in the debug:
    Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'FileName')
    at imageForName (house-designer.html:607:35)
    at loadConfig (house-designer.html:654:42)
    at house-designer.html:660:9

I found a response about a corrupted config (which its a new install, so that doesn't make since). Problem is, I'm running the Linux version on a Pi, and I don't know where to look for the file. I managed to get into the SSH console, but I don't see the .INI file at all.

I would really love to have a map display for my home working. Thanks

Adding screenshots in hopes it will help. I have only added a floor plan of my house in PNG format.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-07-23 at 8.07.52 AM.png
Views:	121
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	1558744

I can select the Floor Plan on the Designer, but thats it. All white screen except for the buttons

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-07-23 at 8.08.26 AM.png
Views:	108
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	1558745

Here is the errors on the page from the browser debug:

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-07-23 at 8.08.30 AM.png
Views:	117
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	1558746

Comment

Interesting bug! I see what happened here. Save was clicked before setting a floor plan, and now the saved configuration crashes the screen, preventing you from fixing it.

I'll patch it right now, but if you want the problem sorted faster, feel free to delete the Homeseer/Config/simmap.ini file to get back to scratch.

Comment

Problem is, I’m running a Raspberry Pi version of HomeSeer, so I don’t have access to delete the config files.

Comment

I'm really happy to see the new updates have the plugin working on the Raspberry Pi version now. Thank You.

Comment

Working...
          X