Lossing sensors and can't save "Value Trigger options"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is odd
    It does have access to write to it, correct?
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Yes, the file has the access to write to it. What would be the proper steps to uninstall the plugin. I can then reinstall fresh to see what happens. I won't lose any data as I lose it every time HS restarts.

Comment

Shutdown HS and then delete the HSPI_BLRadar.exe file, then restart and install the plugin again
        That is very odd you lose everything on a HS restart
        Cheers,
        Bob

Comment

Ok, i removed BRadar.exe file after shutting down HS. Same issue after reinstall. I then shut down HS and deleted all BLRadar files in my HS3 folder(subfolders as well). Then brought up HS and reinstalled. I checked the XML file and there is stuff in there, I added a sensor and restarted HS and the sensor remained. I need to test now if the sensor responds properly and see if the sensor stays if I reboot PC. I will get back to you with my results

Thanks

Mike

Comment

It seems the activity log captures the initial actions but does not record any activity after that. I added another sensor and the log noticed the first motion but nothing after that even though their were multi motion events throughout the day. It seem to be turning the event on when there is motion but the event does not fire went there is no motion. So those issues remain.

Sensor Activity

10/28/2021 1:09:45 PM
            003D30DA-055-Q92
            Laundry Room Motion
            ECHO
            10/28/2021 7:32:39 AM
            003D30DA-109-Q86
            Mudroom Motion
            ECHO

Comment

Here is the new XML file
              Attached Files

Comment

The xml looks ok - I see 2 sensors in it
                Can you try setting the Sensor Recovery Time time to 5 (for 5 minutes) for each sensor and see if that helps
                Some sensors do not send an off so this way after 5 minutes of no motion then plugin will assume it is off
                Cheers,
                Bob

Comment

Working...
                X