Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minor Update problem

well, working on my system.
    creating active zones and motion sensors and linking them....

I create an X-10 device for my MS16A motion sensors. works good thru mfisher's X-10 plugin.
    I create a virtual device for the occupancy.

go into blradar sensors and create a motion sensor.... pick the X-10 sensor from the drop down (thanks to the latest beta)
    go into blradar sensors and create an active zone.....pick the virtual occupancy device. go to the bottom of the creation screen and try to assign the just created blradar motion sensor.
    unfortunately the screen is not updating very well. see the image. this image is even after shutting down the browser (firefox) and restarting it. hopefully clearing the cache...
    I picked a sensor based on the alphabetic order.....

ok, if I restart HS4 the list is populated and displayed correctly. works, but a pretty big nuisance.... see the 2nd image.

how about a little help here Blade (after your holiday......no huge hurry....)
    thanks.

PS. also have noticed it's very difficult to get the assignments to stick...

Click image for larger version  Name:	zones.png Views:	0 Size:	53.2 KB ID:	1513594Click image for larger version  Name:	zones 2.png Views:	0 Size:	271.9 KB ID:	1513595
Working...
X