Sensor Creation question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sensor Creation question

Ok, I create a virtual device for Occupancy. HS4 creates a root device and a feature. Which of these should I use as the device for creating an Active Zone?
    Click image for larger version  Name:	occ virtual device.png Views:	0 Size:	14.3 KB ID:	1543612
    The root '537' or the feature '538' ???
    note: I renamed the feature, but did not touch the status/graphics. they are as assigned by HS4 during creation.

Blade, little help please.....

another question, if you please. How can I force BLRadar to reread its data, and HS4's data? other than restarting HS4. 'cause in creating or deleting Sensor and/or devices thing get confusing when old info is shown, and new info is not shown.

Use the Feature device (538)
    You should delete the device from the plugin first and then remove it from HomeSeer
    If you delete it from HS the plugin does not know
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Blade, thanks for the quick reply.
      OK on using the feature.

as for the data question. I first disconnect the Active Zone and the Motion Sensor, the delete both in the Sensors, then delete or modify them in HS. If I then create new devices in HS and go to Radar Sensors, the old ones are still as original in the dropdown list.

Comment

So you delete them from the sensors in the plugin and they are not deleting?
        If so , can you capture this in a debug log and attach it zipped
        Cheers,
        Bob
        Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Working...
        X