Blradar for HS4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blradar for HS4

When I startng using blradar, I was with HS3. I upgrade to HS4 and all of my páginas merged . Now I see that there a Blradar for HS4 so my question is, can I just update the plug-in or do I need to Uninstall the HS3 version first?
    Hector
    MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
    AP800,Honeywell Stat

I believe it is the same name so it will work just if you. install.....I would just do a normal full hs4 directory backup before you upgrade... I did have to change somethings in my scripting (udmc). But they were minor.
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows 10 vmware)
    BLOccupied:,UltraNetCam3:,weatherXML:,RFXCOM:,Current Cost 3P:,UltraGCIR3:
    DMMQTT:,Kodi:,Z-Wave:,BLRadar:,EasyTrigger:,MySensors:,BLBackup:

Comment

You think it will overwrite the existing version ?
      Hector
      MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
      AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Yes, but not your config files

Comment

Originally posted by dmurphy View Post
          I believe it is the same name so it will work just if you. install.....I would just do a normal full hs4 directory backup before you upgrade... I did have to change somethings in my scripting (udmc). But they were minor.
          canyou elaborate on the minor udmc script changes you made?
          Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
          Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
          Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
          Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

mostly got to do with device code stuff......a1 etc...

HS4 doesn't really handle/support these anymore, so I had to change to hardcoding device references which I hate, but alas it was the only option.

Comment

Originally posted by dmurphy View Post
              mostly got to do with device code stuff......a1 etc...

HS4 doesn't really handle/support these anymore, so I had to change to hardcoding device references which I hate, but alas it was the only option.
              Thanks for the reply

i have been using device names in my blradar scripts. And now that we have parent/child devices. I think I need to update the names in my code
              Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
              Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
              Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
              Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Working...
              X