Bug in DelayControl device

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bug in DelayControl device

In the DelayControl device, the Status feature is not working. Clicking the "Disable" button does not change the status.

I am testing ControlsPlus v1.3.2.0 with HS4 v4.2.18.5.

Thanks for the bug report, I can reproduce it so will fix in the next version.

Comment

Fixed in 1.3.3.0 (beta).

Comment

Confirmed the "Disable" button is now working in 1.3.3.0. Thank you.

However, there is another problem. I added a motion sensor to a DelayControl device. This device is used in a MultiSensor device. Initially, it works as expected. The next day I saw a log warning - "DelayControl DelayControl (616) no sensor control configured," and the sensor disappeared from the DelayControl. I tried this several times and the outcome was always the same.

I do not when the sensor entry disappears from the DelayControl device, or what causes it to disappear. I know it does not happen right away.

I am testing ControlsPlus v1.3.3.0 with HS4 v4.2.18.5.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeasfaw View Post
          Confirmed the "Disable" button is now working in 1.3.3.0. Thank you.

However, there is another problem. I added a motion sensor to a DelayControl device. This device is used in a MultiSensor device. Initially, it works as expected. The next day I saw a log warning - "DelayControl DelayControl (616) no sensor control configured," and the sensor disappeared from the DelayControl. I tried this several times and the outcome was always the same.

I do not when the sensor entry disappears from the DelayControl device, or what causes it to disappear. I know it does not happen right away.

I am testing ControlsPlus v1.3.3.0 with HS4 v4.2.18.5.
          Thanks mikeasfaw - I found the same thing yesterday and realised I messed up the persistent saving in the process of fixing this, so it loses any changes on restart. I've already posted a fix into the release process, so it should be available for update in a day or two.

Comment

Working...
          X