Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm using Vivaldi (Chromium) - the request being sent is a POST to /ZWaveParameters/Update with the following content:

{"homeId":"EFF1938C","nodeId":7,"parameter":1,"operation":"G ET"}:

and the response is the same as in the homeseer log:

{"ErrorMessage":"The input does not contain any JSON tokens. Expected the input to start with a valid JSON token, when isFinalBlock is true. LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0.","Value":null}

There are no error messages in the browser console.

Comment

Originally posted by Denmow View Post
      I can not find where settings page is, I only get config and can not figure out how to link to Z-wave Database.

Any Suggestions
      Are you sure your not using the legacy MyZWaveParameters plug-in rather than the HS4 Z-Wave Paramaters plug-in?

Steve

Comment

I'm using Vivaldi (Chromium) - the request being sent is a POST to /ZWaveParameters/Update with the following content:

{"homeId":"EFF1938C","nodeId":7,"parameter":1,"operation" :"G ET"}:

and the response is the same as in the homeseer log:

{"ErrorMessage":"The input does not contain any JSON tokens. Expected the input to start with a valid JSON token, when isFinalBlock is true. LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 0.","Value":null}

There are no error messages in the browser console.
        Plugin sees a empty string being POSTED instead of {"homeId":"EFF1938C","nodeId":7,"parameter":1,"operation" :"G ET"}. And parsing of this empty string causes the error you see.

Comment

All my failed z-wave devices are showing up as the previous model instead of what's currently installed. For Example, replaced my dead GE switch with a Zooz switch but the parameter plugin still think's it's a GE instead of a Zooz Z-wave switch. FYI, I used the replace node feature when I did the replacement.

Any idea how to fix this?

Comment

Originally posted by WisdomNet9 View Post
            All my failed z-wave devices are showing up as the previous model instead of what's currently installed. For Example, replaced my dead GE switch with a Zooz switch but the parameter plugin still think's it's a GE instead of a Zooz Z-wave switch. FYI, I used the replace node feature when I did the replacement.

Any idea how to fix this?
            You performed an incorrect procedure, you can not use the HS Replace Bad Node feature unless the two devices are the same model type. If they are different models then you have to remove the bad node and add the new device as a new addition. The issue you are facing has nothing to do with this plugin.

Comment

Plugin reads the product information from device extra data. If that is wrong, there is no way to fix it in plugin. ( As TC1 said)

Try using doing a rescan of device from old Z-wave device page. May be that helps.

Comment

Great Work!! This is much better than the Z-Wave UI interface!

It recognized my Aeotec Multisensor 6 right away and now I can update each setting individually.

The plugin does not support bitmasked values yet, right?

For this device (id=778 in the z-wave database) the temperature calibration (parameter #201) is bitmasked, but in the plugin appears just as a single value entry (which I manually configured to 0xF101 using the openzwave-controlpanel in Linux).

Click image for larger version  Name:	image-1.png Views:	0 Size:	7.3 KB ID:	1523821
                This parameter in the databse is shown as (and I confirmed with the manufacturer specifications that is right):
                Click image for larger version  Name:	image-2.png Views:	0 Size:	34.3 KB ID:	1523822Click image for larger version  Name:	image-3.png Views:	0 Size:	39.6 KB ID:	1523823

Also, adding the capability of entry values in hexadecimal would be great!

Thanks again,

Luis.

Comment

Luis Castro The open z-wave database is not very accurate for bit-masked values. The bitmasks definitions are all over the place. You should be able to enter the hex decimal value( e.g. 0xAB) in the input box while setting the value, but after save it reverts back to whatever the Z-wave plugin returns as value as integer.

I could make all bitmasked as hex displayed, but then some may not understand the hex representation as it is little technical in nature for non-programmers.

Comment

Originally posted by deepakkhajuria View Post
                    Luis CastroI could make all bitmasked as hex displayed, but then some may not understand the hex representation as it is little technical in nature for non-programmers.
                    I understand that. What about displaying them in both decimal and hex? Or perhaps adding an option to display them either way? That would be really useful.

Again, congratulations on such a nice work!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

phsubscribenl , What version of Z-wave plugin are you using ? It requires 3.0.9+ of the Z-Wave plugin. The function used to save parameter is not present in earlier versions.

Comment

I just installed the new version and got a very nice suprise:
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	bitmask.png
Views:	500
Size:	5.7 KB
ID:	1526560

The temperature calibration for my Aeotec multisensor 6 now is shown as:
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	param-201.png
Views:	474
Size:	6.5 KB
ID:	1526561

Thanks a lot for this addition!

Comment

SSL Error 1000007d is an installation issue See here. Switching to online won't fix your issue.
                          What's the actual solution for this? Reviewing that issue, I tried cert-sync but it hasn't seemed to help. I am also on the RasPi running Linux (Raspbian Buster) and mono 6.12.0.122.

Code:
                          11:39:10 $ sudo update-ca-certificates
                          Updating certificates in /etc/ssl/certs...
                          0 added, 0 removed; done.
                          Running hooks in /etc/ca-certificates/update.d...
                          Updating Mono key store
                          Mono Certificate Store Sync - version 6.12.0.122
                          Populate Mono certificate store from a concatenated list of certificates.
                          Copyright 2002, 2003 Motus Technologies. Copyright 2004-2008 Novell. BSD licensed.

Importing into legacy system store:
                          I already trust 133, your new list has 126
                          Import process completed.

Importing into BTLS system store:
                          I already trust 133, your new list has 126
                          Done
                          done.

Comment

What's the actual solution for this? Reviewing that issue, I tried cert-sync but it hasn't seemed to help. I am also on the RasPi running Linux (Raspbian Buster) and mono 6.12.0.122.
                            Based on issues discussed here in this github issue, the Boring SSL used by Mono is not ignoring expired Root certificates.

Solution is to reimport everything from scratch or remove this expired certificate in mono root certificate.

Comment

Solution is to reimport everything from scratch or remove this expired certificate in mono root certificate.
                              Thanks, here's what I did:

Code:
                              08:51:42 /usr/share/ca-certificates/mozilla:$ sudo mv DST_Root_CA_X3.crt /tmp

08:52:00 /usr/share/ca-certificates/mozilla:$ sudo update-ca-certificates

Updating certificates in /etc/ssl/certs...
                              W: /usr/share/ca-certificates/mozilla/DST_Root_CA_X3.crt not found, but listed in /etc/ca-certificates.conf.
                              0 added, 0 removed; done.
                              Running hooks in /etc/ca-certificates/update.d...
                              Updating Mono key store
                              Mono Certificate Store Sync - version 6.12.0.122
                              Populate Mono certificate store from a concatenated list of certificates.
                              Copyright 2002, 2003 Motus Technologies. Copyright 2004-2008 Novell. BSD licensed.

Importing into legacy system store:
                              I already trust 133, your new list has 125
                              1 previously trusted certificates were removed.
                              Certificate removed: O=Digital Signature Trust Co., CN=DST Root CA X3

Importing into BTLS system store:
                              I already trust 133, your new list has 125
                              1 previously trusted certificates were removed.
                              Certificate removed: O=Digital Signature Trust Co., CN=DST Root CA X3
                              Done
                              done.
                              And now the online database works. Thank you!

Comment

deepakkhajuria Great plugin. This should be native HomeSeer functionality.

---
                                John

Comment

Working...
                                X