Relationship between parameters "Minimum Change" and "Minimum Change in %"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Relationship between parameters "Minimum Change" and "Minimum Change in %"

I'm using the DEVICE HISTORY add-in to trend changes.
    Reducing reporting of small changes will greatly reduce the number of data points.

Z-Wave Parameters 91 and 92 set the minimum change and change% respectively before the numbers are reported.

Using the example below of Minimum change in Wattage=5 and Minimum change in wattage%=7

Will these settings require a MINIMUM change of 5 and MINIMUM change of 7%... Or
    Will these settings require a MINIMUM change of 5 or a MINIMUM change of 7% to trigger the reporting?

Thanks much for your consideration..

Click image for larger version

Name:	Z-Wave Parameters Change.png
Views:	45
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	1542620

Originally posted by phsubscribenl View Post
    I'm using the DEVICE HISTORY add-in to trend changes.
    Reducing reporting of small changes will greatly reduce the number of data points.

Z-Wave Parameters 91 and 92 set the minimum change and change% respectively before the numbers are reported.

Using the example below of Minimum change in Wattage=5 and Minimum change in wattage%=7

Will these settings require a MINIMUM change of 5 and MINIMUM change of 7%... Or
    Will these settings require a MINIMUM change of 5 or a MINIMUM change of 7% to trigger the reporting?

Thanks much for your consideration..

Click image for larger version

Name:	Z-Wave Parameters Change.png
Views:	45
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	1542620
    It is my understanding that both are valid. If the change is greater than 5 -or- if greater than 7% a report will be sent. If they are both true at once, only 1 report is sent.

Comment

Thanks for the quick responce!

Comment

Working...
      X