X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only parameters 1 to 23 displayed

Hi,

Really appreciate this plugin! Thanks.

On the HS device page, for a ZEN30, clicking the root device, then the 'Z-wave parameters' tab, produces only the first 23 parameters while this device has 30. Is this a restriction by the plugin?

Some devices (power reporting, etc) have over 160 parameters. Are you using the Z-Wave Core plugin and not the Z-Wave UI plugin. Using Z-Wave Core, I can enter and access parameters up to 171 and probably higher.

Comment

There is no limitation from plugin itself. Switch to using online database in Plugin Setting page and check again.

Also check firmware version of the device. Parameters are also defined by firmware version of the device.

Comment

I disabled the Z-Wave UI plugin just in case, I was already on the online DB, tried to disable that, still only 23 parameters. I was able to set parameters 24-30 via the regular Z-wave tab/Manage button/Set Configuration Parameters, so they definitely exist. Right manufacturer, product-id, product type. Attached is the debug log.

I don't know what you get from the OpenSmartHouse DB in your plugin, but their Web page on the ZEN30 shows only 23 parameters (see attached PDF). Is the DB extract also providing only 23?
        Attached Files

Comment

It is getting data from https://opensmarthouse.org/dmxConnec...e_id=1182 (when you use online database). Currently the database has only up to #23 parameter, so you only see up to #23 parameters.

Hopefully someone will update the database soon for this device.

Comment

Originally posted by deepakkhajuria View Post
            It is getting data from https://opensmarthouse.org/dmxConnec...e_id=1182 (when you use online database). Currently the database has only up to #23 parameter, so you only see up to #23 parameters.

Hopefully someone will update the database soon for this device.
            I looked into the reply you get and only 23 parameters passed. Thanks.

Who feeds OpenSmartHouse.org ?

Comment

There is a process to update it. Any one can do it. I have seen it updated regularly.

Comment

I reached out to Zooz. They indicated they would in turn reach out to OpenHAB:
                Thank you for sharing this with us. We'll do our best to work with OpenHAB (the owner of the database) to keep the entries for our devices up to date.

Comment

Working...
                X