Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Alex I have just bought your plugin ....Thanks. At the moment I save local data to a sql database but it would be great to be able to retrieve historical PWS data from Weather Underground could you make some script commands to do this? I could then use this for my own graphs. Or would you have any examples of how I might do this from VB.net? Any help apricated

Phill

Comment

Originally posted by phillb View Post
      Hi Alex I have just bought your plugin ....Thanks. At the moment I save local data to a sql database but it would be great to be able to retrieve historical PWS data from Weather Underground could you make some script commands to do this? I could then use this for my own graphs. Or would you have any examples of how I might do this from VB.net? Any help apricated. Phill

Hi Phill, started a separate thread
      https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/hs...rical-pws-data

Comment

Feature request for Ambient Weather station: Battery status reporting. Thanks.
        "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux."
        S. Higgenbotham, 2023

Comment

Originally posted by Richel View Post
          Feature request for Ambient Weather station: Battery status reporting. Thanks.
          Please enable "Show battery devices​"

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	115
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	1585690

Comment

S. Higgenbotham, 2023

Comment

Request for showing WeatherFlow daily accumulated amount of rainfall in inches. Unless I am missing something, I can only see "precipitation," which is a rate (inches/hr).
              Thanks.
              S. Higgenbotham, 2023

Comment

Originally posted by Richel View Post
                Request for showing WeatherFlow daily accumulated amount of rainfall in inches. Unless I am missing something, I can only see "precipitation," which is a rate (inches/hr).
                Thanks.
                I started a new thread https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/hs...fall-in-inches

Comment

Hi Alex, I am evaluating the akweather plugin. Clean and simple, I like it.
                  One thing I noticed the settings page of this plugin does not work remotely with the homeseer mobile app.
                  So in homeseer mobile app, when I select plugin, akweather, and select a location, the app wants to connect to the local ipaddress of hs.
                  I would expect its redirects to the relative serverpath (/devices.html?ref=xxxx) , and not changing the server address to the local ipaddress.

Maybe this can be fixed so the plugin also fully works remotely?

Name:	AK Weather - ⛅L.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	1648927

Comment

Originally posted by zigmund View Post
                    Hi Alex, I am evaluating the akweather plugin. Clean and simple, I like it.
                    One thing I noticed the settings page of this plugin does not work remotely with the homeseer mobile app.
                    So in homeseer mobile app, when I select plugin, akweather, and select a location, the app wants to connect to the local ipaddress of hs.
                    I would expect its redirects to the relative serverpath (/devices.html?ref=xxxx) , and not changing the server address to the local ipaddress.

Maybe this can be fixed so the plugin also fully works remotely?
                    I'll check.

Happy New Year

Comment

happy new year! (still 2023 in europe, a few hours to go...)

Comment

Any chance of getting values for Solar Azimuth and Solar Altitude?
                        My location is getting data from BOM (AU) in Melbourne.​

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie Hollaway View Post
                          Any chance of getting values for Solar Azimuth and Solar Altitude?
                          My location is getting data from BOM (AU) in Melbourne.​
                          Hi Bernie,

Go to Settings and enable the Create Sun Altitude/Azimuth devices

Comment

Originally posted by brientim View Post
                            Go to Settings and enable the Create Sun Altitude/Azimuth devices
                            Thanks brientim, I missed that one tab

All is good with the world again!

Comment

Any software is user friendly when you know what button to press 🤘

Comment

Originally posted by zigmund View Post
                                Can you please provide more details, may be screenshot, what do you mean by "select a location"?

[EDIT]

Ok, I get it:

Name:	image.png
Views:	20
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	1649601

Comment

Working...
                                X