You mean the "+1" day?
    The +1 for the hourly forecast
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image_110621.png
Views:	120
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	1532859

Comment

Ver 4.0.2.45 (BETA) - Added Sun Altitude/Azimuth; Configurable hourly forecast timestamp format

begunfx the format you want is "htt"

Comment

Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post
        Ver 4.0.2.45 (BETA) - Added Sun Altitude/Azimuth; Configurable hourly forecast timestamp format

begunfx the format you want is "htt"
        Awesome. Thanks, alexbk66 You rock!

Comment

Hey, alexbk66 I got another request for you. Any chance you can add a toggle to turn on/off the F/C letter for all temperatures? I just want the degree symbol and don't need the Farhenheit (trying to conserve space on my home automation tablet). And if it's not too much trouble - remove the space between the temp and the degree symbol? If not don't sweat it (I don't want to sound too picky).

Thanks again for your help and responsiveness! You've been awesome! Love your plugins too! :-)

Comment

Thank you begunfx

Actually, I think that all format configuration should be on the plugin general Settings page, not Location specific?

Because if you create a new Location - you will have to configure the formats again.

On other hand - is it possible that user may want different formats for different Locations?

[EDIT]

Actually, when you modify the format - I do store it globally, so new Location will already have it.

Comment

Thank you begunfx

Actually, I think that all format configuration should be on the plugin general Settings page, not Location specific?

Because if you create a new Location - you will have to configure the formats again.

On other hand - is it possible that user may want different formats for different Locations?

[EDIT]

Actually, when you modify the format - I do store it globally, so new Location will already have it.
              That's a fair thought. I can see users wanting different formatting depending on location. For example: I have two locations - one is OpenWeatherMaps.org and one is my Weather Station. Perhaps users may want to have different formats for their weather station as opposed to the weather service.

What are your thoughts on being able to toggle on/off F/C temp values?

Comment

Originally posted by begunfx View Post
                What are your thoughts on being able to toggle on/off F/C temp values?
                It's doable

Comment

It's doable
                  Thank you! :-)

Comment

It's doable
                    alexbk66 just wondering if you are still considering this (crossing fingers). Also if you can remove the space between the degree symbol and the numbers (also crossing fingers). :-)

Comment

Originally posted by begunfx View Post

alexbk66 just wondering if you are still considering this (crossing fingers). Also if you can remove the space between the degree symbol and the numbers (also crossing fingers). :-)
                      Ver 4.0.2.51 (BETA) - Added TrimTempUnits; Ignore XmlSerializers error; Added more CanWeather codes

Name:	2022-03-27.png
Views:	103
Size:	26.0 KB
ID:	1533865

Comment

Ver 4.0.2.51 (BETA) - Added TrimTempUnits; Ignore XmlSerializers error; Added more CanWeather codes

Name:	2022-03-27.png
Views:	103
Size:	26.0 KB
ID:	1533865
                        Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!

Comment

alexbk66 I selected the "Trim Temperature Units" but for some reason, the hourly forecasts are still showing the "F".

Name:	image_110803.png
Views:	91
Size:	89.8 KB
ID:	1533962

Name:	image_110804.png
Views:	84
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	1533963

Comment

Ver 4.0.2.52 - "Trim Temperature Units" for hourly forecasts

Comment

Ver 4.0.2.52 - "Trim Temperature Units" for hourly forecasts
                              Thank you. :-)

Comment

Just installed this plug-in --- a big improvement over the other weather plug-ins I was using. Any chance of adding aviationweather.gov (AWC - ADDS Text Data Server (aviationweather.gov)) as a provider? In case you are unfamiliar, TAF and METAR are the two most useful and probably the easiest to parse. Others have parameters providing the geocoordinates of the location that is affected, though it appears that even for those you can specify to the server an airport and a radius aroiund the airport for which you want information. If you can add this it would be great (if not it doesn't look too hard to parse it with a script myself).

Comment

Working...
                                X