Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy cow, tomorrow then. I am on 4.0.0.5 BTW.

Comment

Originally posted by cowinger View Post
      alexbk66 I upgraded to 4.0.0.5 and the link to settings still has the error once and then goes to the page. Also I had to hit the save at the bottom of the settings page to get it to go from a Exclamation to a hand at the top of the settings page.
      I show the icon from the device (CTRL I think) - if you have the Exclamation icon - means there's some issue (anything in the log). And you can just refresh the page to refresh the status icon (same as hitting "Save")

Comment

BTW, I have 10 seconds delay on plugin start-up to reduce the load, probably you have this issue within this delay? I'll check.

Comment

Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post
          BTW, I have 10 seconds delay on plugin start-up to reduce the load, probably you have this issue within this delay? I'll check.
          My bad it is a question mark. It does go away if you refresh or save the page. Didn't go away after 10 sec. though. Tomorrow then!

Comment

I had to fix the issue overwriting location root status, so ver. 4.0.0.6
            Goodnight

Comment

BTW I put in a support ticket.
              I have a reply from spud:
              There was a bug in HS3 where all longitude values were reversed, this was then fixed bu the longitude value was kept reversed in settings.ini to keep backward compatibility with plugins using it.
              So if you read the longitude from settings.ini, you need to negate the value read.
              That's HomeSeer for you I'll fix i tomorrow. How much time I have to waste because of this kind of rubbish...

Comment

Ver 4.0.0.7 - Workaround for HS workaround for negated Longitude; Many improvements in Locations adding/renaming/configuring/deleting
                Ver 4.0.0.8 - Fixed replacing status graphics; null ApiKey check

Comment

On 4.0.0.8. Still getting this line in the upper left corner of page after selecting Settings. Selecting Settings a second time will then take you to the Settings page.

Error finding plugin in GenPage: There are no pages to convert to HTML

This error in logs. Same thing.

4/24/2021 7:35:20 AM
                  HomeSeer
                  Error
                  Getting plugin GenPage: There are no pages to convert to HTML

Also there is a warning in the log about a pic file.

4/24/2021 7:02:33 AM
                  AK Weather
                  Warning
                  [3703] CTRL: CheckStatusGraphicExists[Scattered clouds (802) /images/AKWeather/Weatherbit/c02n.png] : [Scattered Clouds (802) /images/AKWeather/Weatherbit/c02n.png]

Comment

Also there is a warning in the log about a pic file.

4/24/2021 7:02:33 AM
                    AK Weather
                    Warning
                    [3703] CTRL: CheckStatusGraphicExists[Scattered clouds (802) /images/AKWeather/Weatherbit/c02n.png] : [Scattered Clouds (802) /images/AKWeather/Weatherbit/c02n.png]
                    I see the problem - the "Scattered clouds" vs "Scattered Clouds" - capital "C", strange why Weatherbit reports same condition differently sometimes. I'll change to case insensitive compare...

Comment

Does DarkSky and OpenWeatherMap work or are they in progress?

EDIT: Never mind. I got an API code from Openweathermap and it seems to work. I haven't gone to Darksky yet.

Comment

All three should work, why?

Click image for larger version

Name:	GridView3.png
Views:	59
Size:	140.7 KB
ID:	1470645

Comment

Ver 4.0.0.9 - should fix all issues you reported

[EDIT]

I also added "Minimal details level" switch (default - ON) so when location is created only 8 essential devices are added.

When switched "OFF" - more devices are added, depending on what data is available from the provider. I.e. Openweathermap reports rain or snow only when it's raining (snowing) - so the corresponding device will be only created then.

When the "Minimal details level" is switched back ON - I don't delete the extra devices, they should be deleted manually.

Comment

ALL WORKING!! Great job!

Comment

ALL WORKING!! Great job!
                              As I said before, need to carefully check all values, quite possible that some units conversion may be wrong, etc

Comment

Does DarkSky and OpenWeatherMap work or are they in progress?

EDIT: Never mind. I got an API code from Openweathermap and it seems to work. I haven't gone to Darksky yet.
                                Darksky don't accept new sign-ins, it only works if you already have Api Key, but only until end of 2021 - because Darksky was acquired by Apple.

Comment

Working...
                                X