X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netatmo

Originally posted by JohnM002 View Post
    Just looking around Netatmo have dropped their direct support for Weather Underground (Smart Home Weather Station and accessories - My Weather Station does not appear on WeatherUnderground. Is this normal? | Netatmo Helpcenter).

However, Meteoware (More Weather Networks for Netatmo (meteoware.com)) provides the integration into Weather Underground in addition to PWSweather that I notice you mentioned in another post. Will give it a go.
    Netatmo have their own API (for weathermap.netatmo.com) which is the best option, instead of going through third party cloud.

If you are interested and are willing to test (since I don't own Netatmo devices) - I can easily add to my plugin.

Thanks, that would be a lot better to take out the middle man. Happy to test to then get my PWS and general weather data into 1 plugin. Let me know what I need to do.
    I need only "Weather station mac address" according to the docs (please PM, don't post here). I will test and see if I need anything else.

Comment

Thanks, sent MAC and successfully tested via Netatmo dev site.

Comment

Ver 4.0.0.40 - Added Netatmo, I will add instructions soon

Click image for larger version

Name:	2021-05-24.png
Views:	59
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	1475937

Comment

Just looking and can see Beta is 4.0.0.40, do I need to switch to Beta or wait for update on main version ?

Comment

Just looking and can see Beta is 4.0.0.40, do I need to switch to Beta or wait for update on main version ?
            You don't "switch" - just install, it's the same version, I normally publish in Beta instantly, then wait on HST to move to main.

Comment

I started new thread, still have some work to do to support more configurations. Please let me know any issues and desires, incl. what info you would like to see on the grid view and even icons depending on any readings.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Netatmo Grid.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	15.2 KB
ID:	1475947

Comment

Working...
              X