This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netatmo PWS support

Ver 4.0.0.40 Added initial support for Netatmo PWS.

Current version is based on standard basic configuration - main indoor station and one outdoor station.

Still need to add rain / wind sensors and units.

For different configurations please let me know, I will add later.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	NWS.png Views:	11 Size:	128.7 KB ID:	1475953
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Netatmo1.png Views:	1 Size:	115.0 KB ID:	1475975
    Configuration
    To obtain Netatmo client_id and client_secret please click on "Link for API key" and fill out the form (see below screenshot 2).

Once you enter (screenshot 1) the client_id and client_secret (together with user name and password) - the Netatmo API key will be generated.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Netatmo2.png Views:	0 Size:	48.7 KB ID:	1475944 Click image for larger version  Name:	2021-05-24 (3).png Views:	0 Size:	63.9 KB ID:	1475945

Thanks, have tested successfully.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Netatmo1.png Views:	0 Size:	57.3 KB ID:	1475955
    As you expose more data it would be good to match what I see from UltraNetatmo3
    Indoor module Outdoor Module
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image_101950.png Views:	0 Size:	144.2 KB ID:	1475979 Click image for larger version  Name:	image_101951.png Views:	0 Size:	187.6 KB ID:	1475980

Comment

Did you switch off "Minimal details level "?

Comment

I forgot to create CO2 and Noise devices

Comment

Thanks, that would help - have turned off minimal now

Click image for larger version

Name:	Netatmo4.png
Views:	85
Size:	160.9 KB
ID:	1475966
          In addition to CO2 and noise, can you please add WiFi and RF status, and battery.

Comment

For outdoor unit you have min and max temp, but the json you sent me doesn't have it. Can you please set Log level to Trace and PM the received json

Comment

Ver 4.0.0.42 - Added Netatmo CO2, Noise, Battery, Signal

Comment

Alex, I love that you've added Netatmo to this plugin! I have a weird issue, I know that you set it up to pull °C or °F from the Homeseer default, but while I am setup for °F in Homeseer, the plugin device is reporting in °C and labeling it as °F.

Any thoughts?

Click image for larger version  Name:	AK Netatmo.jpg Views:	0 Size:	34.2 KB ID:	1477558

Comment

Originally posted by kwyjibo13 View Post
                  I know that you set it up to pull °C or °F from the Homeseer default, but while I am setup for °F in Homeseer, the plugin device is reporting in °C and labeling it as °F.
                  Converting units is always a pain, I'll check

Comment

Ver 4.0.0.53 - Netatmo units (untested)

Since I don't own Netatmo, please test and report back. Values affected - temperature, wind speed, pressure, rain.

What sensors do you have?

Comment

Sorry for the long delay. Yes the temp units are fixed, nice work!

I have the indoor, outdoor, rain & wind. The battery on my wind is dead right now, I need to get up on the roof and replace the batteries.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X