Feels like temperature way off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feels like temperature way off

I have a Tempest PWS weather station reporting successfully to Wunderground. AK Weather is down loading data correctly except for the "Feelslike" temperatures. They are way off.

Any way to fix this?

Originally posted by jameseoconnor View Post
    I have a Tempest PWS weather station reporting successfully to Wunderground. AK Weather is down loading data correctly except for the "Feelslike" temperatures. They are way off.

Any way to fix this?
    Any info you can provide? Plugin version? What values you are getting? What values you are expecting? Just "way off" is not very helpful.

Comment

I'm also working on direct WeatherFlow Tempest API implementation, what model do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post

Any info you can provide? Plugin version? What values you are getting? What values you are expecting? Just "way off" is not very helpful.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	77770539-B23B-43F6-B816-6094EBFF60C2.jpeg
Views:	58
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	1482275Click image for larger version

Name:	BB0D559E-FBFE-46F9-928E-BD8D30F22212.jpeg
Views:	54
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	1482276

Comment

I'm also working on direct WeatherFlow Tempest API implementation, what model do you have?

Name:	910CE877-40B7-4CCA-AF99-2202E8E9A95B.jpeg
Views:	56
Size:	84.4 KB
ID:	1482278

Comment

Plugin version is 4.0.0.69

Comment

Name:	910CE877-40B7-4CCA-AF99-2202E8E9A95B.jpeg
Views:	56
Size:	84.4 KB
ID:	1482278
              James, the "feelslike" temperature is not available from the API, I calculate it in the plugin, apparently the calculation is wrong. I need to research more.

Regarding Tempest PWS - they do have API, but since I don't own the PWS I can't test the implementation. Are you willing to do the testing if I add WeatherFlow API to the plugin?

Comment

I would be happy to do testing.

fyi - I have uploaded data from my Tempest PWS to Wunderground then pull from Wunderground into AKWeather.

Comment

I would be happy to do testing.

fyi - I have uploaded data from my Tempest PWS to Wunderground then pull from Wunderground into AKWeather.
                  Thanks. I know that many PWS are using WU for getting their data, but I prefer implementing original PWS API, like I did with Netatmo, Ecowitt, AmbientWeather.

Comment

Working...
                  X