X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mda View Post
    I think this is how:

On the link above, sign in and go to Settings (top right), scroll down to Data Authorizations (in the More section), click Create Token button.
    Thank you. Did it work for you? They emailed me the token, so I'm not sure.

Here's reply from them:
    Hi Alex. We offer two integration / authentication methods : OAuth and Personal Access Token as outlined here: https://weatherflow.github.io/Tempest/api/. Each Tempest owner can find their Personal Access Token via the Tempest Apps: Tempest App > Settings -> Data Authorizations -> Create Token, then copy & paste.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	WeatherFlowCfg.png Views:	0 Size:	395.4 KB ID:	1505820

Comment

wlh2 @jameseoconnor @The Profit
      Remote API is implemented (incl. Forecast), and I need volunteers to work on Local API since I don't own the PWS

Anyone?

Comment

Certainly. Just let me know what you need info wise. I saw it mentioned in the update changelog yesterday or day before but haven’t updated yet. I will do so now…

Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post
        wlh2 @jameseoconnor @The Profit
        Remote API is implemented (incl. Forecast), and I need volunteers to work on Local API since I don't own the PWS

Anyone?

Comment

Ver 4.0.1.72 (BETA) - WeatherFlow Tempest - Local provider started

It won't create any useful devices yet.

Please note that HSPI_AKWeather.exe should be added to firewall (UDP port 50222).

Once "WeatherFlow Local" provider is selected - it should log comms in the log.

Please check and post.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-11-04 185738.png
Views:	89
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	1506272

Comment

Updated to Beta and added the station's IP. Yes, it is logging. Pls let me know what more info you need.

Comment

Originally posted by wlh2 View Post
              Updated to Beta and added the station's IP. Yes, it is logging. Pls let me know what more info you need.
              I need the logs 😀

Comment

wlh2 thanks for providing the Logs.

Ver 4.0.1.74 - WeatherFlow - created a few devices.

Not final yet, please let me know and post the screenshot.

Comment

BTW, any feedback on WeatherFlow Remote?

Comment

Weatherflow Remote looked like it was working perfectly. I noticed new devices had been created when I updated a few days ago. Forgot I had previously put in my weatheflow key when first downloaded the plugin a couple months ago.

Edit to add: I deleted the Remote location just to avoid confusing myself when testing out Local.

Comment

Screenshot

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-11-05 135310.png
Views:	63
Size:	194.2 KB
ID:	1506494

Comment

Regarding battery % display in plugin, in the Tempest app it's displayed as voltage. It's currently 2.50v, which is "good" full battery status.

Comment

In my plugin the Battery device is common for all providers and shows %. I will update the max to 3V - I assume it has 2 x 1.5V batteries?

Comment

wlh2 - you can use both WeatherLink Local and Remote providers - in separate Locations. It's even better to compare results.

And Remote provider has the forecast, but Local doesn't.

I'll post new BETA soon...

Comment

It is a solar charged 1300mah. I found this following link regarding the voltage levels and different modes the tempest weather station can do. Honestly, it doesn’t matter for me; was just pointing it out since I noticed it. I can just set my own device images, but I think this is the first time in the 2 years I’ve owned it that I even looked at the battery data.

https://help.weatherflow.com/hc/en-u...geable-Battery

Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post
                              In my plugin the Battery device is common for all providers and shows %. I will update the max to 3V - I assume it has 2 x 1.5V batteries?

Comment

Ok, the max is 2.6-2.8 V

Comment

Working...
                                X