Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim, I always prefer to implement stuff asap if possible, and forget about it 😀

Comment

Originally posted by avpman View Post
      It's still at 4.0.1.64 in the updater, I can wait until you add the devices.
      Any luck?

Comment

Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post

Any luck?
        V4.0.1.77 BETA WeatherLink Local Problems
        Few devices were created. Most appear missing (Outdoor ISS.) Settings, device screenshots, and trace logs are attached.
        Thoughts?
        Click image for larger version  Name:	image_106838.jpg Views:	16 Size:	39.1 KB ID:	1506988
        Click image for larger version  Name:	image_106839.jpg Views:	16 Size:	32.5 KB ID:	1506989
        image_106837.txt

Comment

Settings, device screenshots, and trace logs are attached.
          Please logs

Comment

Please logs
            the text file already attached above is trace log. do not know why name was changed. click on link

Comment

the text file already attached above is trace log. do not know why name was changed. click on link
              In case you can't get to it for some reason, attached again here. Thanks!
              Attached Files

Comment

Hmm, I don't see any links?
                Click image for larger version

Name:	2021-11-09 (1).png
Views:	90
Size:	495.4 KB
ID:	1506998

Comment

In case you can't get to it for some reason, attached again here. Thanks!
                  Ah, ok, thank you

Comment

Log file looks fine, except for ReceiveFailure errors

Comment

Log file looks fine, except for ReceiveFailure errors
                      So where to go from here?

Comment

It looks like you have some connectivity issues. But when connection works - the values should be set correctly.

Say you clear the log and restart the plugin, what happens?

Comment

It looks like you have some connectivity issues. But when connection works - the values should be set correctly.

Say you clear the log and restart the plugin, what happens?
                          I'll try that. But where are all the devices for the connected weather station? All the devices are created correctly when the connection is to the Davis cloud.

Comment

Can you please provide screenshot of "All the devices are created correctly when the connection is to the Davis cloud" - I don't know what devices you have.

In the config screen you have only AirLink IP address, no WLL address.

Comment

So I guess, you entered the IP Address in wrong spot?

It should be "WeatherLinkLive IP Address", not "AirLink IP Address"

Comment

So I guess, you entered the IP Address in wrong spot?

It should be "WeatherLinkLive IP Address", not "AirLink IP Address"
                                Geeze, how dumb can a guy get?!? Making appt with the eye doc first thing in the AM.
                                I switched the WLL to cabled instead of wiFi. Entered the new ip in the setup. Odd that even though I had IP in the wrong place it didn't throw an error in the log. In any event it's now working.

Comment

Working...
                                X