This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by avpman View Post

"Point 2 is now also for most part, other than building a weather dashboard, can be performed in HS4 using AK Weather." I'm looking to the Davis solution so that I'll always be able to get data even if HS is down. However, I'm interested to hear more about "...integration of.. sensors from various vendors."

Pete showed me some of his Cumulus pages. I am going to check it out.

Thanks for your advice and comments!

Another recent High Quality but simple Weather Dashboard that can be used by CumulusMX, Meteobridge, Ecowitt and others is Weatherwizz. It is another free hosted service, by a local here in Melbourne. An example is below but they have different themes and it is a few clicks to set up.

https://www.weatherwizz.com/mdb0011/?station=FMJUDVMGAQ

https://www.weatherwizz.com/?fbclid=...Qfr6dIYpLOf7oo

Comment

Originally posted by brientim View Post
      Another recent High Quality but simple Weather Dashboard that can be used by CumulusMX, Meteobridge, Ecowitt and others is Weatherwizz. It is another free hosted service, by a local here in Melbourne. An example is below but they have different themes and it is a few clicks to set up.
      https://www.weatherwizz.com/mdb0011/?station=FMJUDVMGAQ
      https://www.weatherwizz.com/?fbclid=...Qfr6dIYpLOf7oo
      Looks very sexy

Comment

Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post
        Looks very sexy
        Very nice, and free. Or is it? From their TOS:

LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES: Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company. The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
        We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.

Comment

Originally posted by avpman View Post

Very nice, and free. Or is it? From their TOS:

LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES: Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
          We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
          Just don't click on the links

Comment

Alex
            Davis Airlink Follow up to this post When a new WLL Device is create, it will default to one of the first Device ID and this create the incorrect "functions"/data types. The work around was to immediately disable the device before selecting the Provider and this stopped this from occurring. I believe this should be disabled by default until fill configured and then the user should enable when they are ready. Doing that way will ensure the correct data points are generate when enabled.

The difference from previous post is now as below and displays PM10.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_105168.png
Views:	98
Size:	84.7 KB
ID:	1496800

Comment

Alex
              Davis Airlink Follow up to this post When a new WLL Device is create, it will default to one of the first Device ID and this create the incorrect "functions"/data types. The work around was to immediately disable the device before selecting the Provider and this stopped this from occurring. I believe this should be disabled by default until fill configured and then the user should enable when they are ready. Doing that way will ensure the correct data points are generate when enabled.

The difference from previous post is now as below and displays PM10.
              Tim, sure I was considering creating Location initially disabled, but from my experience most users will forget to enable and then complain that it's not working.

You can simply delete the "Unknown" devices, or even all (but Location root) devices, after restarting the plugin only devices for data available will be created

Comment

Yes, I now appreciate the complexity that could cause . It is an easy work around one option or the other and in all seriousness, it would only affect an extremely small number of user cases.

Comment

Tim brientim - for AirLink can you tell if PM10 is all you need? There's a lot of available data, so it's possible I miss something.

I.e. from the data you posted in #68

Comment

Tim brientim - for AirLink can you tell if PM10 is all you need? There's a lot of available data, so it's possible I miss something.

I.e. from the data you posted in #68
                    Alex,

I believe the min dataset should be PM1, PM2,5 and PM10

Tim
                    Code:
                    {
                    "data":{
                    "did":"001D0",
                    "name":"Hopp",
                    "ts":1631,
                    "conditions":[
                    {
                    "lsid":359831,
                    "data_structure_type":6,
                    "temp":48.7,
                    "hum":71.7,
                    "dew_point":40.0,
                    "wet_bulb":43.9,
                    "heat_index":48.3,
                    "pm_1_last":1,
                    "pm_2p5_last":1,
                    "pm_10_last":1,
                    [B]"pm_1":1.29[/B],
                    [B]"pm_2p5"[/B][B]:1.43[/B],
                    "pm_2p5_last_1_hour":4.02,
                    "pm_2p5_last_3_hours":6.30,
                    "pm_2p5_last_24_hours":0.97,
                    "pm_2p5_nowcast":5.32,
                    [B]"pm_10"[/B][B]:2.19[/B],
                    "pm_10_last_1_hour":5.38,
                    "pm_10_last_3_hours":7.92,
                    "pm_10_last_24_hours":1.88,
                    "pm_10_nowcast":6.80,
                    "last_report_time":1631960498,
                    "pct_pm_data_last_1_hour":100,
                    "pct_pm_data_last_3_hours":100,
                    "pct_pm_data_nowcast":100,
                    "pct_pm_data_last_24_hours":100
                    }
                    ]
                    },
                    "error":null
                    }

Comment

Alex.

I know I going blind, but I for the life of me dont remember PM2.5 being displayed for Davis Airlink but it is there... Therefore, my simple question is 4.0.1.22 BETA? resolved that?

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_105184.png Views:	15 Size:	220.1 KB ID:	1496918

Comment

Alex. I know I going blind, but I for the life of me dont remember PM2.5 being displayed for Davis Airlink but it is there... Therefore, my simple question is 4.0.1.22 BETA? resolved that?
                        Tim, I create HS devices only when data is available, so I guess before it was reading 0, so device wasn't created.

Comment

Tim, I create HS devices only when data is available, so I guess before it was reading 0, so device wasn't created.
                          Makes sense. We are lucky we iive in an enviroenemnt that very regularly we have zero, Clean Air is good.

Comment

I checked my code for WeatherLink, here's the list of possible readings for all data structure types:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2021-09-18 211409.png Views:	0 Size:	78.7 KB ID:	1496923

Comment

I checked my code for WeatherLink, here's the list of possible readings for all data structure types:
                              I think that will do and PM2.5 and PM10 are the EPA standard for AQI. I reflect on your previously comments on defining the min datasets and that is correct in this case.

Regards
                              Tim

Comment

I think that will do and PM2.5 and PM10 are the EPA standard for AQI. I reflect on your previously comments on defining the min datasets and that is correct in this case.

Regards
                                Tim
                                While we are here, Ver 4.0.1.23 - WeatherLink: added PM1 - not tested

Comment

Working...
                                X