Formatting Output...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Formatting Output...

Great plugin. Is there a way to change the Formatting of some of the outputs? For example,

Temperat Min [1] = 73 °F (06:52)
    * Change it to: 73 or even 73 °F

Temperat Max [1] = 91 °F (15:17)
    * Change it to: 91 or even 91 °F

Do you mean not add Max/Min time?

Comment

Yes, but more specifically on other outputs too. Is there a way (or a feature that can be added) to manipulate the output much like WeatherXML use to have. Where you have the plain values and you can add values before and after the plain value.

Comment

Prefix/Suffix is HS feature, if that's what you mean. Can you please be more specific, what exactly you want?

Click image for larger version

Name:	2021-08-27.png
Views:	81
Size:	220.4 KB
ID:	1491823

Comment

Yes, Prefix / Suffix for just the Value itself. But this Value also might need more formatting such as dont show anything after a Decimal place. In my photo below, the "Value" comes back as 74.42. How would I modify that Dynamic Value within your Weather Plugin so that it always just shows a value that has no decimal places and then possible add a custom Siffix to all future Dynamic Values. I dont see any option nor how you got the popup in your photo.

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	87
Size:	207.4 KB
ID:	1491826

This is just one example

Comment

Originally posted by OmegaQuest View Post
            Yes, Prefix / Suffix for just the Value itself. But this Value also might need more formatting such as dont show anything after a Decimal place. In my photo below, the "Value" comes back as 74.42. How would I modify that Dynamic Value within your Weather Plugin so that it always just shows a value that has no decimal places and then possible add a custom Siffix to all future Dynamic Values. I dont see any option nor how you got the popup in your photo.
            "Dec. Places"

Name:	Screenshot 2021-08-28 094451.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	2.1 KB
ID:	1491963

Name:	2021-08-28.png
Views:	124
Size:	61.5 KB
ID:	1491964

Comment