X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meteobridge

Originally posted by vince954 View Post
    Alex, sorry for the delay, did not get notification, i have been using this script to import select data items from the meteobridge device, this script runs every few minutes and works fine.
    Code:
    Imports System.Collections.Generic

Sub Main(ByVal Parms As Object)
    Dim USERNAME as string= "meteobridge"
    Dim PASSWORD as string= "meteobridge"
    Dim URL As String = "192.168.1.48/cgi-bin/livedataxml.cgi"
    URL = USERNAME & ":" & PASSWORD & "@" & URL
    Dim Query As String = hs.GETURL(URL,"",False,80)
    Dim xmlData As New XmlDocument()
    Dim xmlnodelist As XmlNodeList
    Dim xmlnode As XmlNode
    Dim MeteoData As New Dictionary(Of String, Items)

xmlData.LoadXml(Query)
    ' Update the Ref #s for the devices you have. The name isn't used and can stay the same
    xmlnode = xmlData.SelectSingleNode("logger/TH")
    MeteoData.Add("OutsideTemperature", New Items With {.Ref=1976, .Value=CtoF(xmlnode.Attributes.GetNamedItem("temp").Value)})
    MeteoData.Add("OutsideHumidity", New Items With {.Ref=100, .Value=xmlnode.Attributes.GetNamedItem("hum").Value})
    MeteoData.Add("OutsideDewpoint", New Items With {.Ref=104, .Value=CtoF(xmlnode.Attributes.GetNamedItem("dew").Value)})

xmlnode = xmlData.SelectSingleNode("logger/THB")
    MeteoData.Add("InsideTemperature", New Items With {.Ref=1975, .Value=CtoF(xmlnode.Attributes.GetNamedItem("temp").Value)})
    MeteoData.Add("InsideHumidity", New Items With {.Ref=839, .Value=xmlnode.Attributes.GetNamedItem("hum").Value})
    MeteoData.Add("InsideDewpoint", New Items With {.Ref=104, .Value=CtoF(xmlnode.Attributes.GetNamedItem("dew").Value)})
    MeteoData.Add("BarPress", New Items With {.Ref=105, .Value=MBtoHG(xmlnode.Attributes.GetNamedItem("press").Value )})
    MeteoData.Add("SeaPress", New Items With {.Ref=0, .Value=MBtoHG(xmlnode.Attributes.GetNamedItem("seapress").Va lue)})

xmlnode = xmlData.SelectSingleNode("logger/WIND")
    MeteoData.Add("WindSpeed", New Items With {.Ref = 102, .Value = MStoMPH(xmlnode.Attributes.GetNamedItem("wind").Value)})
    MeteoData.Add("WindGust", New Items With {.Ref = 106, .Value = MStoMPH(xmlnode.Attributes.GetNamedItem("gust").Value)})
    MeteoData.Add("WindChill", New Items With {.Ref = 2253, .Value = CtoF(xmlnode.Attributes.GetNamedItem("chill").Value)})
    MeteoData.Add("WindDir", New Items With {.Ref = 137, .Value = xmlnode.Attributes.GetNamedItem("dir").Value})

xmlnode = xmlData.SelectSingleNode("logger/RAIN")
    MeteoData.Add("RainRate", New Items With {.Ref=0, .Value=MMtoIN(xmlnode.Attributes.GetNamedItem("rate").Value) })
    MeteoData.Add("RainTotal", New Items With {.Ref = 798, .Value = MMtoIN(xmlnode.Attributes.GetNamedItem("total").Value)})
    MeteoData.Add("RainDelta", New Items With {.Ref = 107, .Value = MMtoIN(xmlnode.Attributes.GetNamedItem("delta").Value)})

' Update HS3 virtual devices
    updateHS3(MeteoData)

End Sub

Sub updateHS3(ByVal data As Object)

Dim val As Double
    For Each item As KeyValuePair(Of String, Items) In data
    if item.Value.Ref > 0
    val = Convert.ToDouble(item.Value.Value)
    'hs.WriteLog("MeteoPoll","Key=" & item.Key & ", Ref=" & item.Value.Ref & ", Value=" & val)
    hs.SetDeviceValueByRef(item.Value.Ref,val, true)
    End If
    Next

End Sub
    '
    Function CtoF (ByVal C As Decimal) As Decimal
    Return Format(((9*C)/5 ) + 32,"0.00")
    End Function

Function MBtoHG(ByVal MB As Decimal) As Decimal
    Return Format(MB*0.02953,"0.00")
    End Function

Function MMtoIN(ByVal MM As Decimal) As Decimal
    Return Format(MM/25.4,"0.00")
    End Function

Function MStoMPH(ByVal MS As Decimal) As Decimal
    Return Format(MS/0.44704,"0.00")
    End Function

Public Class Items
    Public Property Ref As Integer
    Public Property Value As Double
    Public Sub New()
    End Sub
    End Class

Ver 4.0.1.3 - Added Metobridge support - both Local (WiFi) and Remote (Internet) connections

Current version implements basic readings. Many other variables may be implemented, see https://meteobridge.com/wiki/index.php/Templates

Let me know of any requirements.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Meteobridge1.png
Views:	270
Size:	203.3 KB
ID:	1493116

Comment

Configuration

Meteobridge provider supports both Local (WiFi) and Remote (Internet) connections.

For Remote connection you need to enter the station ID (32 character string, see below).

For Local connection enter bridge IP Address.

Click image for larger version  Name:	MeteobridgeConfig.png Views:	30 Size:	64.9 KB ID:	1492944

Comment

vince954 ?

Comment

Tinkering here installed AKWeather and connecting it to the Meteobridge. I put the IP in and it does not connect.

It will not save settings.

- Pete

Auto mator
          Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
          Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
          HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
          HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

BTW have owned the Meteostick for some 5-6 years with the intention of using it with WeatherWX. Never did this.

It was easy to install the Meteobridge firmware on my old non used TP-travel router.
            - Pete

Auto mator
            Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
            Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
              Tinkering here installed AKWeather and connecting it to the Meteobridge. I put the IP in and it does not connect.

It will not save settings.
              Pete I tested Meteobridge remote via their server by specifying the station ID, not local IP Address, since I don't have the device.

Can you please provide more info? I.e. Logs, screenshots?

Comment

Originally posted by brientim View Post
                The Meteobridge work great and there is no visible issues to date.
                Tim, did you test Local IP Address, or Remote using station ID?

Comment

Local.

Comment

Working here now with Firefox. I was getting the not saving error with Chrome.

Configured the Meteobridge with Wireless. I am liking this better than having to plug in the Meteostick to a computer.

Currently also using the Jon00's Cumulus plugin. Way back Adam configured the Cumulus plugin to work with two locations (weather stations).

CumulusMX now speaks MQTT. Wishing the Meteobridge did. The WiFi logger speaks MQTT but you have to plug that in to a console.

- Pete

Auto mator

Comment

Working here now with Firefox. I was getting the not saving error with Chrome.

Configured the Meteobridge with Wireless. I am liking this better than having to plug in the Meteostick to a computer.

Currently also using the Jon00's Cumulus plugin. Way back Adam configured the Cumulus plugin to work with two locations (weather stations).

CumulusMX now speaks MQTT. Wishing the Meteobridge did. The WiFi logger speaks MQTT but you have to plug that in to a console.
                      So Pete , I don't need to spend time om Meteostick in your view? I think that Meteobridge and WLL should be more valuable?

Comment

Yes.
                        - Pete

Auto mator

Comment

Yes.
                          "Yes" means "I don't need to spend time om Meteostick"?

Comment

I don't need to spend time on Meteostick in your view?

Yes you do not need to spend any more time on the Meteostick.

I think that Meteobridge and WLL should be more valuable?

Yes.
                            - Pete

Auto mator

Comment

Great Pete

Comment

Working...
                              X