Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to delete all previous config data?

Hi,
    I trialed this plugin a while back and recently bought it. However, when I go to set up my location, the geo-coordinates pull up the wrong address. If I try to modify the name of the location it duplicates a location. In any event, instead of trying to solve that problem, how do I delete all previous configuration data and start over? I already tried deleting the Akweather files in the Config and Data directories but when I reinstall the plugin it still brings up the old incorrect location. Where are the locations stored - or better yet, how do I deleted everything and start from scratch?

Thanks!

Some settings are stored in AKWeather.ini (and AKWeather.ini.bak). Also yes, you can delete Data/AKWeather folder, but then you must re-install the plugin.

The rest is stored in each Location root device itself.

Can you provide more info, i.e. should always post output from Tools=>Help. Anything in Log?

When you start the plugin first time - it does create the first empty/default Location, it's expected behaviour. For the location address I use the coordinates configured in HS.

In ver 4.0.1.18 (BETA) I added the coordinates in Location settings even if provider is not selected.

So this is only default settings - you can change both coordinates and the Location name.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2021-09-17 (1).png Views:	0 Size:	49.6 KB ID:	1496503

Comment

Found and deleted all AKW* files and directories. Installed the 4.0.1.19 (Beta) plugin. All is good now.

Thanks

Comment

I applied for and received the AQI key. Entered it into AKWeather and saved it. Restarted HS, but I can't find where the AQI is store. Is it supposed to be in a device, or??

Comment

Originally posted by avpman View Post
          I applied for and received the AQI key. Entered it into AKWeather and saved it. Restarted HS, but I can't find where the AQI is store. Is it supposed to be in a device, or??
          https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/hs...39#post1470239

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-09-18 205951.png
Views:	72
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	1496915

Name:	2021-09-18.png
Views:	70
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	1496914