Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WeatherWizz

Originally posted by SnowSentry View Post
    HI, I am the owner of WeatherWizz and yes, it is free to use. I don't have any 3rd party links on the site/app but in this crazy world of terms and conditions for everything, I need to protect my family from the crazy people who might try to take me to court if my hobby does not suit them Feel free to give me a shout if you need help, but it's pretty simple to get going! Enjoy.
    Hi SnowSentry if you think I can add some kind of WeatherWizz integration in my plugin please feel free to ask

WeatherWizz appears to be a rendering application where it pulls data from a variety of sources. It seems that WeatherWizz should have available an API where it can pull data from a configurable source that would comply with its API. This way any application, including AKWeather, would be able to source the data for display using WeatherWizz display layout. In lieu of this one, including AKWeather, could pick any interface supported by WeatherWizz and do an emulation of this interface as the source to be provided to WeatherWizz.

Comment

Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post

Hi SnowSentry if you think I can add some kind of WeatherWizz integration in my plugin please feel free to ask
      What does your plugin do?

Comment

Originally posted by SnowSentry View Post
        What does your plugin do?
        Displays weather/forecast/air quality. So if you have an API (for reading data) - I can integrate in my plugin.

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/hs...ergrnd-ambient

Comment

Working...
        X