X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brientim
    replied
    Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post
    Or, he means that server API gives better readings? What is the "real" temperature?

Does he mean that the direct temperature reading may be wrong because the sensor itself produces heat? And the server tries to compensate for that?

But why the humidity is so different?
    This is commonly the case in t&h weather station sensors as well as the units themselves are known to produce heat and he is only managing this on the server and not in the firmware. The real temperature is what is being reported by the remote API.

Leave a comment:

• brientim
    replied
    Interesting, but I can't get what he is saying - why the server applies 7C offset? And what does he mean by API? Both Local and Remote are APIs...
    I am unsure why either the offset is only applied on the server and he means the remote API only has the compensation offset.

Leave a comment:

• alexbk66
    replied
    Or, he means that server API gives better readings? What is the "real" temperature?

Does he mean that the direct temperature reading may be wrong because the sensor itself produces heat? And the server tries to compensate for that?

But why the humidity is so different?

Leave a comment:

• alexbk66
    replied
    Interesting, but I can't get what he is saying - why the server applies 7C offset? And what does he mean by API? Both Local and Remote are APIs...

Leave a comment:

• brientim
    replied
    Hi Alex,

I have monitored the data and the remote data is confirmed to be the correct. I have written to Radu and identified the discrepancy and he responded immediately.

Hi Tim,

That’s why I always recommend using the API as a source of data. The server does additional compensation on the raw data from the sensors. As you identified, an offset was applied for your unit’s temp and humidity. You can use it to the raw local data, but I’d go for the API instead anyway.

Radu

Leave a comment:

• brientim
    replied
    Tim, is it the same sensor at the same time? Temperature reading doesn't match - 20 and 27C. And Humidity too - 44 and 24?
    I noticed that as well but you are reporting correctly as per the source API. I need to raise with Radu. I have placed an separate ecowitt T&H sensor beside it to establish the correct one before I sent off to Radu.

Leave a comment:

• alexbk66
    replied
    Tim, is it the same sensor at the same time? Temperature reading doesn't match - 20 and 27C. And Humidity too - 44 and 24?

Leave a comment:

• brientim
    replied
    Alex,

That looks great and thank you for all the work on this.
    apologies that I never picked up the suffix for PM 2,5 (local)
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image_106325.png Views:	7 Size:	296.7 KB ID:	1504113
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image_106326.png Views:	6 Size:	334.7 KB ID:	1504114

Leave a comment:

• alexbk66
    replied
    Ver 4.0.1.54 - Work on Icons
    Ver 4.0.1.55 - VOC

Leave a comment:

• brientim
    replied
    Yeah, I noticed from json from your PM the VOC value is high, but you reckon it's wrong?
    They are currently not recording any response/value from AK Weather.air_quality_VOC and the value should be represented as response VOC/1,000,000 µg/m3
    10/24/2021 18:47:16 AK Weather Info [7774] UradMonitor Remote: (uRADMonitor) voc: VOC Ohm

Tim

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_106305.png
Views:	20
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	1503992

Leave a comment:

• alexbk66
    replied
    Yeah, I noticed from json from your PM the VOC value is high, but you reckon it's wrong?

Leave a comment:

• brientim
    replied

Hi Tim, do you mean Local or Remote, or both?

Can you also please post json or any related log.

[EDIT]

Ok, I guess you mean your Local A3 and the json is in PM, correct?
    Hi Alex,

It is both, and I have enable verbose logging (trace) the the VOC (remote) is recorded avg_voc and voc: VOC Ohm is not correct. The local api call with trace enable does not record anything other that the API call.

Code:
    10/24/2021 18:47:15 AK Weather Info [7774] UradMonitor Remote: (uRADMonitor) [B]avg_voc: 3758382[/B]
    10/24/2021 18:47:16 AK Weather Info [7774] UradMonitor Remote: (uRADMonitor) voc: VOC Ohm

{"data":{ "id":"8200000C","type":"8","detector":"SI29BG","voltage":380 ,"cpm":12,"temperature":29.40,"humidity":21.81,"pressure":10 1831,"voc":3760385,"co2":401,"noise":70,"ch2o":0.03,"pm25":0 ,"uptime": 1231569}}
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• alexbk66
    replied
    Originally posted by brientim View Post
    Hello Alex,

Can you please look at Air Quality VOC it is pulling no data.

Tim
    Hi Tim, do you mean Local or Remote, or both?

Can you also please post json or any related log.

[EDIT]

Ok, I guess you mean your Local A3 and the json is in PM, correct?

Leave a comment:

• brientim
    replied
    Hello Alex,

Can you please look at Air Quality VOC it is pulling no data.

Tim

Leave a comment:

• brientim
    replied

Little refactoring in the middle of the night hehe 😀

Ver 4.0.1.52 - Fix uRADMonitor Local
    I know and appreciate that you put some very long hours and go way onto the nights working on developing, enhancing and all your improving all your apps.. Thanks Alex.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X