X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netatmo Error after upgrading to 4.0.1.36

Hi,
    After upgrading to 4.0.1.36 I'm getting the following error with my Netatmo device.
    Code:
    [1379] Home: ExecuteAsync {NETATMO} [/api/getstationsdata?access_token=XXXdevice_id=&get_favorites=false]: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request. [response = {"error":{"code":21,"message":"device id is invalid"}}] [Status = ProtocolError]
    Any ideas ?

Got it working. Netatmo Station field had been cleared, entered MAC address and seems OK now.

Comment

I made some changes in the station config screen, so you can either select from the list, or enter the ID manually. So I guess it's unexpected side effect

Comment

Same. Just upgraded to .36 and this thread saved me some time from having to debug the Netatmo issue.

Thanks JohnM002

Comment

I'll try to check why

Comment

Ver 4.0.1.46 - Fixed loosing StationID

Comment

Hello, I know this is old but i just bought a Netatmo and a Tempest , i am trying to setup the Netatmo and i receive the error below under devices and in the log, i did add the mac address for the Netatmo Station but that didn't work. Is there something i've missed ? Any help would be appreciated

plugin 4.0.2.15

ExecuteAsync {NETATMO} [/api/getstationsdata?access_token=61d2##78&device_id=70%3###AC6&g et_favorites=false]: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. [response = {"error":{"code":9,"message":"Device not found"}}] [Status = ProtocolError]
              Attached Files

Comment

In ver 4.0.2.19 (BETA) I refactored Netatmo provider.

You have two options to support your configuration:

1. By default all sensors are enabled and displayed under single Location (root). All additional temperatures are displayed under "Temperature Extra".

2. If you want, you can create multiple "Locations" - and for each location select which sensors you want to display (see second screenshot)

Note 1: Since it's pretty big refactor please test every value, especially units conversions.
                Note 2: "Netatmo station ID (MAC address)" in the Location config isn't required (unless you have multiple Main stations)
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Netatmo.png
Views:	107
Size:	175.5 KB
ID:	1524374
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Netatmo cfg.png
Views:	91
Size:	117.8 KB
ID:	1524375

Comment

Working...