Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ecowitt GW1000 questions

Originally posted by cowinger View Post
    alexbk66 I have noticed that the "Feature Name" (number in brackets) does not coincide with the Device Address in list view. See pic. Sorry if this is in the wrong place. This is the Ecowitt GW1000.

Click image for larger version Name:	unit id.png Views:	0 Size:	37.5 KB ID:	1551374
    Address is internal for the plugin, you don't really need to worry about it. Addresses are 0 based (like most programming languages). Display for the user I do 1 based.

Also I was wondering how we know which device is tied to which battery since they only have a number in brackets as well. Battery numbers seem to match Device Address okay unlike first pic. See pic Thanks

Click image for larger version Name:	battery id.png Views:	0 Size:	48.3 KB ID:	1551375
    I don't know either - I just get the array of data. But you can try providing the log, so I can have a look.

Originally posted by cowinger

Sorry I always forget. Here is the log. In addition to the battery devices above there are also the items in red and it is the soil moisture sensor which reads 72%, should be 100%, (it is in water to top of sensor) and battery shows 0.
    [ATTACH]n1551524[/ATTACH]
    Attached Files

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/hs...99#post1551699

Comment

Working...
    X