Feature Request: Short Weekday Name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feature Request: Short Weekday Name

I already mentioned this in the other forum but just to make it 'official' in this dedicated forum, it would be great to be able to define how the weekday is showing up. For instance, for my HSTouch screen I just want to have 3 letters so Monday -> Mon, Tuesday -> Tue, etc. Some people might also use such a mapping for using a different language incl. the appropriate short form for that language.

Hi mulu, thanks for the reminder. Its defiantly on the list 😀. I've already added a mapping tab into the settings page. This is where the day names will be mapped. Plan is to complete the day mapping piece by end of this week.

Comment

Great! Thank you! I will then switch over to your plugin. I already installed it but the names are currently too long for my HSTouch screen. The text box kind of cuts parts off but it doesn't look good.

Comment

Hi mulu,

I've uploaded a new BETA which enables the day name mapping. All looks good from my side. Let me know if you have any issues with it.

Thanks

Comment

I didn't get a chance to test this yet. My HS4 system lost all my devices and events so I am trying to recover from that first before switching devices for my HSTouch devices. Half of the functions are already down so I don't want to risk anything else. Having said that, I just want to reemphasize that I REALLY appreciate your plugin. I doubt that HS is helping me with my system going down so it might take until next year before I rebuild my whole system...

Comment

Working...
          X