v4.0.0.27 - PLEASE READ BEFORE INSTALLING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v4.0.0.27 - PLEASE READ BEFORE INSTALLING

Assuming no major issues reported, I will mmove this version to be the official (non beta) version by this coming weekend.

This versiion (.27) adds the functionaility to use a prefix and/or sufix ono your features. For example, if you want to shohw °C or °F after the temperature, you can now do this. In the Locations/Devices page (rnbWeathermanagement), set the prefix or suffix you want and click save.

NOTE: If you have already set the prefix/suffix on your features, this will overwrite it. You will need to enter the values you want here to ensure it is not overwritten in the future.

This version also introduces the weather overview page (shown below). This is in draft development and not complete.

Click image for larger version  Name:	weatheroverview.png Views:	0 Size:	301.4 KB ID:	1467183

Thanks. I updated yesterday from .24 and for some reason the icons was gone - like status on YR connection. It had status online, but only the black cogwheel as icon.
    I uninstalled the plugin and deleted all my related HS devices (not manually deleting anything data/conf in any HS folder). Reinstalled .27 and it now works fine.

Some minor things; the wizard did not start coming from the plugin drop down meny (but that might be that I already had a config available from old inst.?).
    Manually starting the wizard and activating YR.no did not stick. I had to go back to the YR specific tab and activate it again.
    Creation of a location (and devices) went fine, but going back to the location page I now need to actively click on the service (YR.no only one active) to list my location.
    No issue, if known, but for two seconds I thought something was wrong and my location was deleted .

Comment

Hi [mention]aarpi3 [/mention]

The wizard should be in the menu so not sure why it wasn’t there for you. I know when I do an update on the plugin page, it doesn’t refresh that fast and I often have to refresh that page to see plugin menus on the plugin (not just rnbWeather)

Okay - YR not sticking in the wizard is a bug - I’ll take a look and fix.
      Yes, on the location page you do need to select your service as if you have configured multiple weather services the plugin wouldn’t know which one to show by default.
      I do need to do an overall document tidy up and will make sure to point it out in there

Somebody else has also mentioned icons showing black cog wheel so I’m looking at that at the moment. I’m assuming that your still only seeing the black cog wheel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi

No, after deleting and re-installing .27 the icons came back.

--

Comment

I don't know its a generic bug or just my setup, but it looks like my "Day" forecast won't update.
          I've only tried to deactivate them in Location (and deleting the devices) before re-activate them - no change.
          The Current and Hour forecast updates.
          (Using YR only)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-04-09 165943.jpg
Views:	344
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	1467815

Comment

Just updated today and lost my "Day Name" and moon phase. I had renamed the rooms to make it simpler to use HSTouch. Also, nothing shows in the overview.

Thanks,
            Barry

Comment

Originally posted by lhfarm View Post
              Just updated today and lost my "Day Name" and moon phase. I had renamed the rooms to make it simpler to use HSTouch. Also, nothing shows in the overview.

Thanks,
              Barry
              Hi Barry, Dayname, moonphase, weather summary are not showing correctly. I have a fix already done just doing full testing it on as we speak so will release in a couple of hours.
              Do you see nothing at all in the overview page? Any titles or text?

Comment

Nothing is showing, other than the beta notice.
                Barry

Comment

Nothing is showing, other than the beta notice.
                  Barry
                  Can you share a screenshot please?

Comment

Here is screenshoot -

Name:	overview.jpg
Views:	285
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	1467954

Comment

Hi lhfarm , you need to click on your locaton as it doesn't open any location by default (will need to fix that to default to the first one)
                      What happppens when you click on Lawson Hiill?

Comment

The old user error -

Name:	overview2.jpg
Views:	281
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	1467960

Comment

Hii lhfarm, I dont think its user error - I didnt make it intuitive - On my list to look at loading auutomatically if you only have one locatiion

(BTW - not great weather your having )

Comment

Is there a way to change the Temperature from Celsius? Also, I hoping to use the Overview Screen in HSTouch to replace what I'm currently using, so having it load automatically would be great. Nice addition.
                            Barry

Comment

Is there a way to change the Temperature from Celsius? Also, I hoping to use the Overview Screen in HSTouch to replace what I'm currently using, so having it load automatically would be great. Nice addition.
                              Barry
                              Yes - I need to fix the temperature in the overview page to correctly recognisie the units you have selected in the settings - theres still a bit of work to do to finish that page. I wanted to get it out in draft so people could see what I am thinking for it.
                              I will get it to autoload the first location or else I will put a dropdown in the settiings allowing you to nonimate the location to autoload (my preference)

Comment

Working...
                              X