Australia BOM - now available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Australia BOM - now available

V4.0.0.35 includes Australia's BOM weather.

When adding your locatiion, enter youur coordinates as normal. This wiil then open a new message box allowing you to pick the weather statiion you would like to use.
    - How does this work? I have built a full BOM weather station list of all their stations. Using your coordinates, I caclulate the distance between you and each station (as the crow fiiles).
    After calculatiing the distance, I allow you to pick the statiion you would like to use for weather from the 20 closest stations. to your coordinates.
    Note:i Some weather stations have more data than others for current weather but I have included the link to the BOM weather site so you can see what each station offers All the forecast data is consistent irrespective of the station.
    Some screenshots below:

Click image for larger version  Name:	BOM.png Views:	29 Size:	56.9 KB ID:	1472354

Click image for larger version  Name:	BOM2.png Views:	23 Size:	282.9 KB ID:	1472355

Thanks, I've installed the latest version, selected BOM on the configure screens, then we I try and access the "Location/Devices" screen, nothing is shown.

Click image for larger version

Name:	issue_weather.png
Views:	120
Size:	73.7 KB
ID:	1472534
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Megaman View Post
      Thanks, I've installed the latest version, selected BOM on the configure screens, then we I try and access the "Location/Devices" screen, nothing is shown.

Click image for larger version

Name:	issue_weather.png
Views:	120
Size:	73.7 KB
ID:	1472534
      Hi Megaman, can you share yor rnbweather.ini fie with me by private message?

Comment

Originally posted by russr999 View Post

Hi Megaman, can you share yor rnbweather.ini fie with me by private message?
        Sure

Comment

Sure
          Thanks - I see the problem (my error).

Can you edit your rnbweather.ini file as below and restart rnbWeather.

Code:
          aubomcustom=False
          aubomenabled=True
          Looks like I have aubom repeated.
          Can you let me know how you go?

Thanks

Comment

woohoo Champ thank you just loaded it up and looks fine!

Comment

Thanks - I see the problem (my error).

Can you edit your rnbweather.ini file as below and restart rnbWeather.

Thanks
              Thats fixed the issue thanks!

Would it be possible to also display the rainfall amount since 9am?

Comment

From memory I think that data is available so sure.
                I need to release a new version with the double aubom fix so will include it in this.
                Will be releasing later today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great thanks, I use the rainfall amount to disable the irrigation if its more then a specific amount.

Comment

Great thanks, I use the rainfall amount to disable the irrigation if its more then a specific amount.
                    Hi Megaman, v4.0.0.36 has been released and includes rain since 9am

Comment

Trying out the beta and it looks good. Nice work.
                      Is the radar a work in progress as my testing doesn't show it when set on the location?
                      Maybe I have missed something as I'm using a different location for local weather (MB A/P) and the Melbourne Radar (RAAF Laverton) location for visual.

Comment

Hi Black Cat, radar is on the list to do and so are alerts.

Comment

Hi Megaman, v4.0.0.36 has been released and includes rain since 9am
                          Great thanks very much!

Comment

Working...
                          X