Errors - Object reference not set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Errors - Object reference not set

Getting this in the log now. What did I do?

9/28/2021 7:00:15 PM
    rnbWeather Error NOAA (Temple Terrace) Object reference not set to an instance of an object >>>Response>>>

edit: guess I just needed to post something. It appears to have polled successfully just now. Maybe just server/connection issues.
    ------

Similar here. PI hasn't been able to connect to NOAA all day. Wonder if they changed something with the API?

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20210928-211502_Chrome.jpg Views:	0 Size:	97.7 KB ID:	1499374

-Wade

Comment

I'm still getting the same error today.

Comment

I'm still getting errors at most polling intervals, too, although not every time. Our errors may not be related so I'll back out and watch for russr999's response to your OP.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	110
Size:	128.2 KB
ID:	1499461
        -Wade

Comment

Hi All,

NCO (National Weather Service) were deploying a significant update to the platform. There were multiple failures of the operational system during this which they say have now been fixed.
          I have tested it with 4 locations and all but one worked perfectly. the one that didnt work may be awaiting a regeneration by NOAA.

Can you please check and let me know if you're stil seeing the errors.

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by russr999 View Post
            Hi All,

NCO (National Weather Service) were deploying a significant update to the platform. There were multiple failures of the operational system during this which they say have now been fixed.
            I have tested it with 4 locations and all but one worked perfectly. the one that didnt work may be awaiting a regeneration by NOAA.

Can you please check and let me know if you're stil seeing the errors.

Thanks,
            Looking good here! 👍
            -Wade

Comment

Working...
            X