• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v4.1.0.9 BETA released with fix for browser issues

Comment

Originally posted by mulu View Post
      I was using Chrome, also. Just FYI.
      Hi mulu, can you check with v4.1.0.9 BETA and see if the issue is now resolved (works with Chrome) for you?

Thanks

Comment

I didn't upgrade the plugin because I first wanted to see if I still can get that 'error'. I added some more devices and clicked on save. However, this time I saw the checkmarks right away. I tried both with Chrome and Edge (which is based on Chrome). So I am not sure why when I did this first devices were created but no check marked showed up.

Comment

Originally posted by mulu View Post
          I didn't upgrade the plugin because I first wanted to see if I still can get that 'error'. I added some more devices and clicked on save. However, this time I saw the checkmarks right away. I tried both with Chrome and Edge (which is based on Chrome). So I am not sure why when I did this first devices were created but no check marked showed up.
          no problem, Chrome seemed to always work and I had only heard of the issue with FireFox.
          As the issue was around the browser not completing a task before the enxt one, it was possible you could see the error on Chrome although that browser seems ot behave better.
          eitehr way, should be fixed now

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by russr999 View Post
            v4.1.0.9 BETA released with fix for browser issues
            I spoke too soon. Still getting errors in the log with 4.1.0.9

10/5/2021 9:08:09 PM rnbWeather Error Error: TrustFailure (Authentication failed, see inner exception.)

Comment

Can you share a few entires above and below this error from the log please

Also, can you set logging in rnbWeather to Trace and then download the log around when the error happens and send to me in message as well.

Thanks

Comment

Sure, I sent you a PM with the log file.
                Thanks!

Originally posted by russr999 View Post
                Can you share a few entires above and below this error from the log please

Also, can you set logging in rnbWeather to Trace and then download the log around when the error happens and send to me in message as well.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X