Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Night feature only" for minimum temperature forecasts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Night feature only" for minimum temperature forecasts?

Does "night feature only" for forecast temperature minimum mean that the value will be updated only at night? How do I change this feature from "night feature only," so that it shows predicted value (other than zero)? I am using NOAA. Thanks.
    "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
    "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

Hi Richel, Night only feature means it will only appear under the Night device but it should be updating all the time.
    Can you leave it run for 24hrs and let me know if its still not updating?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by russr999 View Post
      Hi Richel, Night only feature means it will only appear under the Night device but it should be updating all the time.

Thanks
      Will do. Thanks!
      "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023

Comment

Originally posted by russr999 View Post

Thanks
        Problem solved! "Operator error" I figured out what "Night feature only" means. It means that you find the temperature in the night devices only (e.g., "Night 0") and similarly for "Day feature only."

Comment

Working...
        X