Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW, do you have any clue what are devices 3271 and 3272? Do you remember deleting HS devices?

Comment

I don't remember that was a long time ago I would guess but I'll dig into it from some old backups.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigstevep View Post
        I don't remember that was a long time ago I would guess but I'll dig into it from some old backups.
        Doesn't matter. It doesn't store the device list after restart. So it can't be that old. Weird.

Anyway, I'm changing my plugins - so they only monitor HS devices controlled by the plugin. It may be only an issue for AKSmartDevice plugin, but I'll sort it out later.

I already updated AKIkea (ver 3.0.0.26), AKGoogleCast (ver 3.0.0.35) - you can update now. And I'm about to publish updated AKBond (ver 3.0.0.42)

Comment

Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post

Doesn't matter. It doesn't store the device list after restart. So it can't be that old. Weird.

Anyway, I'm changing my plugins - so they only monitor HS devices controlled by the plugin. It may be only an issue for AKSmartDevice plugin, but I'll sort it out later.

I already updated AKIkea (ver 3.0.0.26), AKGoogleCast (ver 3.0.0.35) - you can update now. And I'm about to publish updated AKBond (ver 3.0.0.42)
          ver 3.0.0.42 (BETA) available

Comment

OK thanks for all the help. I'll update the GoogleCast and Bond and let you know. BTY a little off topic but how are you coming along with the AKSmartDevice plugin? I'm really interested in that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigstevep View Post
              BTY a little off topic but how are you coming along with the AKSmartDevice plugin? I'm really interested in that one.
              I need to finish my changes to AKSmartDevice before I can start porting it to HS4. Next on my list. Hopefully tomorrow.

Comment

Major pain now making my plugins work on "Latest" Mono on HST Linux based controllers. On Zee Mono is 3.x, on SEL it's 5.2. When the real latest is 6.8.

Comment

Ver. 3.0.0.45 (in BETA for now) - Show "Trust State" setting only for devices which support it

Comment

Ver 3.0.0.46 - Added more Zeroconf (mDNS) discovery services on Windows - Tmds.MDns and Bonjour

Comment

Ver. 3.0.0.50 (BETA) - Fixed default discovery on Windows (Tmds)

Comment

Ver 4.0.0.6 - many fixes, incl. configurable CtrlDevices creation, Reconnect reliability

Click image for larger version

Name:	Settings.png
Views:	157
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	1449848

Comment

I don’t find it in this thread or in the store. Is there an upgrade to HS4 from HS3 discount
                          HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by randy View Post
                            I don’t find it in this thread or in the store. Is there an upgrade to HS4 from HS3 discount
                            I don't charge for upgrade, you should ask HST for the HS4 license

Comment

Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post

I don't charge for upgrade, you should ask HST for the HS4 license
                              Thank you - handled.

HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by randy View Post
                                Thank you - handled.
                                User reported problem upgrading devices from HS3 - I didn't test upgrade myself, so you can either wait, or delete the devices and re-create in HS4 if there are issues.
                                https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/hs...ed#post1453317

Comment

Working...
                                X