Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plugin for Bond Bridge and Smart By Bond devices - Intro / Config / Screenshots

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #61
    Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post

    User reported problem upgrading devices from HS3 - I didn't test upgrade myself, so you can either wait, or delete the devices and re-create in HS4 if there are issues.
    https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/hs...ed#post1453317
    None of my HS3 devices functioned after upgrade. I had trouble getting the hub to authorize. Since I wasn’t using Bond devices in events, I just deleted devices and started the plug-in again. It did not auto find the hub, so I entered the IP manually, restarted the hub and all was well.

    Comment


      #62
      Originally posted by randy View Post
      None of my HS3 devices functioned after upgrade. I had trouble getting the hub to authorize. Since I wasn’t using Bond devices in events, I just deleted devices and started the plug-in again. It did not auto find the hub, so I entered the IP manually, restarted the hub and all was well.
      Ver 4.0.0.10 - fixed all issues discussed in https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/hs...4-failed/page2

      Just to recap - Tmds mDNS was broken, other types worked (the best is Apple Bonjour Print Services for Windows), also upgrading HS3 devices fixed, but it's too late for you

      Comment


        #63
        And BTW, HS4 has problem adding more than three controls per device, it's also fixed in 4.0.0.10 - so you need to verify that you have all controls you need. But safer - install 4.0.0.10 and re-create all devices again. Sorry.

        [EDIT] Alternatively if any controls are missing - you can go to each device setting (Status Graphics) and set explicitly rows and columns for each control (1 based) - having max 3 controls per row - so columns should be 1 - 3.

        Comment


          #64
          Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post

          Ver 4.0.0.10 - fixed all issues discussed in https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/hs...4-failed/page2

          Just to recap - Tmds mDNS was broken, other types worked (the best is Apple Bonjour Print Services for Windows), also upgrading HS3 devices fixed, but it's too late for you
          No problem. It’s working. Cost me all of 5 minutes I am having trouble syncing the lights. They are backwards on the two LR fans. On=off and off=on. I’ll play more tonight.

          Comment


            #65
            Originally posted by randy View Post
            No problem. It’s working. Cost me all of 5 minutes I am having trouble syncing the lights. They are backwards on the two LR fans. On=off and off=on. I’ll play more tonight.
            You can enable Log in the plugin Settings

            Comment


              #66
              Ver 4.0.0.17 - Refactored for HS4, if anything is broken - let me know.

              Also, added "Trace" log option for troubleshooting.

              Comment

              Working...
              X