Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use a motion sensor in the bedroom that has temp to tell Bond to turn on the fireplace when it gets cold. In the event I added a Then speak something: Thanks Alex, have a stubbie! Lol

Comment

Comment

Ver 3.0.0.37 I made using BPUP (Bond Push UDP Protocol - designed to push state updates to interested clients) configurable, so you can disable BPUP if it's causing issues.
        If disabled - it should automatically enable polling (5 sec)

Click image for larger version

Name:	BPUP.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	1367927
        Attached Files

Comment

BTW, most users suggest that "Trust State" should be enabled by default (see post #3).

Comment

Ver 3.0.0.41 - Moved Sleep to Execute() and made default delay 70ms
            Fixed Light/UpLight/DownLight logic

Comment

Hi Alex....trying to get the bond plugin to work for my fireplace specifically with rpc6 remote. Seems to only recognize rpc7. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by pkhoury View Post
                Hi Alex....trying to get the bond plugin to work for my fireplace specifically with rpc6 remote. Seems to only recognize rpc7. Thanks
                Hi can you please describe your problem - so I can help to troubleshoot. What doesn't work?

And as always - please create a new separate thread.

Comment

Alex, where are you storing the Bond Devices device map (or similar) that I can edit to remove a device I deleted from HS4 a long time ago and it keeps throwing an error complaining about it. Or if there is another way that I can do it that would be good too. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigstevep View Post
                    Alex, where are you storing the Bond Devices device map (or similar) that I can edit to remove a device I deleted from HS4 a long time ago and it keeps throwing an error complaining about it. Or if there is another way that I can do it that would be good too. Thanks in advance.
                    Hi, can you please show an example of the error? Because I don't really store any devices as such. Each device stores itself in the PED (named data).

There's AKBond.ini file, but it only keeps the list of all available actions for all devices - because they are shared between devices.

So if you can provide more details about your issue - I can provide help.

[EDIT]

I can provide more details of my implementation. So:

1. the main device is the Bond Bridge - it's found on the network using mDNS (Zeroconf)
                    2. when authenticated - the plugin gets list of physical devices from the bridge - and creates root devices in HS
                    3. each root device requests the list of supported actions for the physical device - and creates the child HS devices

Every time you start the plugin - it goes through same procedure - but skips devices if they already exist in HS. So if you delete a device from HS - it will be re-created again.

Comment

Ok the error says:
                      Code:
                      [COLOR=#FF0000]Legacy Plugin AK Bond Error Device 3272 doesn't exist in the system.[/COLOR]
                      hen it shows up it comes a lot BUT I need to take a deeper dive into this as there are a lot of errors saying AK Bond errors when I go back into the logs with different Device numbers saying AK Bond errors. I know I get them a few times a day but it looks like after a HS4 restart they come a lot. I’ll dig deeper and do a few restarts and I’ll let you know what I find out. I’m thinking the plugin is trying to start when others are as well, can’t connect, yet and it’s showing AK Bond error but it’s coming from another device not associated with AK Bond and the log is just labeling it that way.

Comment

Ok the error says: Legacy Plugin AK Bond Error Device 3272 doesn't exist in the system. When it shows up it comes a lot BUT I need to take a deeper dive into this as there are a lot of errors saying AK Bond errors when I go back into the logs with different Device numbers saying AK Bond errors. I know I get them a few times a day but it looks like after a HS4 restart they come a lot. I’ll dig deeper and do a few restarts and I’ll let you know what I find out. I’m thinking the plugin is trying to start when others are as well, can’t connect, yet and it’s showing AK Bond error but it’s coming from another device not associated with AK Bond and the log is just labeling it that way.
                        Can you please post a screenshot? Would help a lot.

[EDIT]

My plugins subscribe to HS config change in case you delete the device which belongs to the plugin. Are you saying that Device 3272 id from another plugin? Even if so - you may get one notification, but it shouldn't repeat, especially if you restart the plugin.

Anyways, one picture is worth a thousand words

Comment

OK Here is a pic after startup I dis this afternoon with a AK Bond error and .you can see some GoogleCast errors as well. Like I said I really need to dig into this one. If I remember right I had to shut down both plugins and then restart them and the errors went away. I think this has to do with the start up of the plugins and then one of the AK Bond errors will caome back (a single one) here and there throughout the day. I guess this is why they call it testing

Click image for larger version

Name:	AK Bond Error.png
Views:	297
Size:	385.5 KB
ID:	1376490
                          Attached Files

Comment

OK Here is a pic after startup I dis this afternoon with a AK Bond error and .you can see some GoogleCast errors as well. Like I said I really need to dig into this one. If I remember right I had to shut down both plugins and then restart them and the errors went away. I think this has to do with the start up of the plugins and then one of the AK Bond errors will caome back (a single one) here and there throughout the day. I guess this is why they call it testing
                            Thank you. Also, what OS version, what plugins versions? The info is available under "/Help"

Comment

Date/time=4/9/2020 11:08:07 PM Pacific Daylight Time
                              Version=HS4 Pro Edition 4.0.4.0 (Windows)
                              License=Registered
                              In Virtual Machine=No MFG: intel corporation
                              Antivirus=Windows Defender
                              OS=Microsoft Windows 10 Pro - Work Station
                              OS Version=10.0.18363
                              Uptime=0 Days 10 Hours 52 Minutes 31 Seconds
                              Lan IP=192.168.1.XXX
                              (i7_Automation)
                              Device Count=1179
                              Event Count=215
                              Processor:=Intel64 Family 6 Model 142 Stepping 10 at 2.53 GHz
                              Modules/Threads=133 Modules, 124 Threads
                              Available Threads=1023
                              System Load=200 Processes, 6% Load
                              Free/Total Memory=11.99 GBytes / 15.87 GBytes (76% free)
                              Free/Total Virtual Memory=13.20 GBytes / 18.24 GBytes (72% free)
                              HomeSeer Memory Used=136 Mbytes
                              Plugin Memory Used=11 EXE Plug-Ins using 324 Mbytes

Plugins: Zwave 3.0.2.0, AK Bond 3.0.0.41, AK GoogleCast 3.0.0.33, Ambient Weather 3.0.14, EasyTrigger 3.0.0.71, mcsHubitat 4.1.1.0, MeiHarmonyHub 3.1.0.1, pHLocation2 3.0.0.64, Pushover0.0.0.48, TPLinkSmarthome 19.10.7.1, Zigbee 4.0.4.0

All the latest versions

Comment

Date/time=4/9/2020 11:08:07 PM Pacific Daylight Time
                                Version=HS4 Pro Edition 4.0.4.0 (Windows)
                                License=Registered
                                In Virtual Machine=No MFG: intel corporation
                                Antivirus=Windows Defender
                                OS=Microsoft Windows 10 Pro - Work Station
                                OS Version=10.0.18363
                                Uptime=0 Days 10 Hours 52 Minutes 31 Seconds
                                Lan IP=192.168.1.XXX
                                (i7_Automation)
                                Device Count=1179
                                Event Count=215
                                Processor:=Intel64 Family 6 Model 142 Stepping 10 at 2.53 GHz
                                Modules/Threads=133 Modules, 124 Threads
                                Available Threads=1023
                                System Load=200 Processes, 6% Load
                                Free/Total Memory=11.99 GBytes / 15.87 GBytes (76% free)
                                Free/Total Virtual Memory=13.20 GBytes / 18.24 GBytes (72% free)
                                HomeSeer Memory Used=136 Mbytes
                                Plugin Memory Used=11 EXE Plug-Ins using 324 Mbytes

Plugins: Zwave 3.0.2.0, AK Bond 3.0.0.41, AK GoogleCast 3.0.0.33, Ambient Weather 3.0.14, EasyTrigger 3.0.0.71, mcsHubitat 4.1.1.0, MeiHarmonyHub 3.1.0.1, pHLocation2 3.0.0.64, Pushover0.0.0.48, TPLinkSmarthome 19.10.7.1, Zigbee 4.0.4.0

All the latest versions
                                Yeah, thank you, I'll have a look

Comment

Working...
                                X