This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post

User reported problem upgrading devices from HS3 - I didn't test upgrade myself, so you can either wait, or delete the devices and re-create in HS4 if there are issues.
    https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/hs...ed#post1453317
    None of my HS3 devices functioned after upgrade. I had trouble getting the hub to authorize. Since I wasn’t using Bond devices in events, I just deleted devices and started the plug-in again. It did not auto find the hub, so I entered the IP manually, restarted the hub and all was well.
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by randy View Post
      None of my HS3 devices functioned after upgrade. I had trouble getting the hub to authorize. Since I wasn’t using Bond devices in events, I just deleted devices and started the plug-in again. It did not auto find the hub, so I entered the IP manually, restarted the hub and all was well.
      Ver 4.0.0.10 - fixed all issues discussed in https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/hs...4-failed/page2

Just to recap - Tmds mDNS was broken, other types worked (the best is Apple Bonjour Print Services for Windows), also upgrading HS3 devices fixed, but it's too late for you

Comment

And BTW, HS4 has problem adding more than three controls per device, it's also fixed in 4.0.0.10 - so you need to verify that you have all controls you need. But safer - install 4.0.0.10 and re-create all devices again. Sorry.

[EDIT] Alternatively if any controls are missing - you can go to each device setting (Status Graphics) and set explicitly rows and columns for each control (1 based) - having max 3 controls per row - so columns should be 1 - 3.

Comment

Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post

Ver 4.0.0.10 - fixed all issues discussed in https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/hs...4-failed/page2

Just to recap - Tmds mDNS was broken, other types worked (the best is Apple Bonjour Print Services for Windows), also upgrading HS3 devices fixed, but it's too late for you
          No problem. It’s working. Cost me all of 5 minutes I am having trouble syncing the lights. They are backwards on the two LR fans. On=off and off=on. I’ll play more tonight.
          HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by randy View Post
            No problem. It’s working. Cost me all of 5 minutes I am having trouble syncing the lights. They are backwards on the two LR fans. On=off and off=on. I’ll play more tonight.
            You can enable Log in the plugin Settings

Comment

Ver 4.0.0.17 - Refactored for HS4, if anything is broken - let me know.

Also, added "Trace" log option for troubleshooting.

Comment

Ver 4.0.0.24 - Fixed saving manually created devices

Comment

Ver 4.0.0.31 - Downgraded target .NET version to 4.6.2 to support all HST controllers, even very old Linux SEL.

Ver 4.0.0.32 (in BETA)- Fixed bug getting stored list of 'actions'. Also made logging BPUP warnings configurable.

Comment

The cheapest option to control Somfy RTS is the RFX433XL-USB 89.95 with the RFXCOM plug-in.
                    This plug-in supports many 433MHz devices and only blinds but many different blinds, Fan's, Appliance modules, weather sensors, alarm sensors and more.​

Comment

Originally posted by b_weijenberg View Post
                      The cheapest option to control Somfy RTS is the RFXtrxUSB-RFX433 with the RFXCOM plug-in.
                      This plug-in supports many 433MHz devices and only blinds but many different blinds, Fan's, Appliance modules, weather sensors, alarm sensors and more.​
                      RFXtrxUSB is 109.75 €, but Bond Bridge is $99.00, how is it cheaper? Bond supports many blinds, fans (including built-in Smart-By-Bond devices), fireplaces, etc.

It also has infrared (IR) support: The BOND can record and transmit RF (radio frequency) as well as IR (infrared) signals.

[EDIT]

The Bond Bridge supports devices that are controlled by RF remotes within the radio frequency range of 300-450mhz for RF and IR devices that use 38kHz OOK modulation.​

You can check device compatibility here https://bondhome.io/supported-devices/

Comment

Ver 4.0.5.6
                        • Improve layout of Light/Brightness devices
                        • Added device type "LT" and "BD"

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	126
Size:	29.0 KB
ID:	1620554

Comment

Ver 4.0.5.8 (BETA)

- Added shades position device (for Somfy shades).
                          - Also I found that Bond added Groups. So I added Groups support.

Ver 4.0.5.13 (BETA)

- Exposed comms Timeout and Retries settings. It's better to have shorter timeout and more retries, then one long timeout.
                          - Fixed "BPUP Start Delay" to avoid "Since BPUP is NOT working" warnings on start-up.​​

Ver 4.0.5.14 (BETA)

- Refactor BPUP timeout check
                          - Check if Groups API is available

Ver 4.0.5.15 (BETA)

- Removed Groups testing code, so no Groups should work.
                          - Also improve BPUP timeout handling (again).​

Since it required a bit of refactoring, I'll keep this in BETA until I get more feedback.

Note: to install BETA enable "Show Beta Plugins" on Plugins => Add page.​​

Comment

Ver 4.0.5.16 (in BETA) - Improved timeouts

Looks like new FW made the Bond very slow (sometimes 10-15sec reply), I need to check with them.

Suggested settings:

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	18.7 KB ID:	1624178

Comment

Ver 4.0.5.18 (BETA) - Refactor DeviceBondBridge for consistency Devices/Groups

Since it's another refactoring - please test and report any issues. I'll keep it in BETA to make sure no problems ​ Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	112
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	1624394

Comment

I am intrigued by the AKbond plugin and Bond Bridge device. My specific use case is that I control 3 Somfy shades from HS4 using a Somfy ZRTSI controller. This works perfectly and reliably with one exception: I cant figure out how to determine the shade's status when they are operated by the Somfy remote (I have googled extensively and concluded that it is not possible - I may be wrong).

Will the combination of Bond Bridge (Pro) and the akBond plugin allow me to report this status on HS4?

Comment

Working...
                                X