Clear All

• alexbk66
    replied
    Ver 3.0.0.41 - Moved Sleep to Execute() and made default delay 70ms
    Fixed Light/UpLight/DownLight logic

Leave a comment:

• alexbk66
    replied
    BTW, most users suggest that "Trust State" should be enabled by default (see post #3).

Leave a comment:

• alexbk66
    replied
    Ver 3.0.0.37 I made using BPUP (Bond Push UDP Protocol - designed to push state updates to interested clients) configurable, so you can disable BPUP if it's causing issues.
    If disabled - it should automatically enable polling (5 sec)

Click image for larger version

Name:	BPUP.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	1367927
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• alexbk66
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bigstevep
    replied
    I use a motion sensor in the bedroom that has temp to tell Bond to turn on the fireplace when it gets cold. In the event I added a Then speak something: Thanks Alex, have a stubbie! Lol

Leave a comment:

• alexbk66
    replied
    I'm using it myself Wasn't actually going to use it for my home, but I found Bond can control my windows shutters (Somfy clone). So when a hot day is expected - I close the shutters automatically after sunrise. Pretty cool.

[EDIT] And open the shutters before sunset if it's expected to be colder tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• The Profit
    replied
    I second that! Thank you for working so hard on this plugin!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Bigstevep
    replied
    Thanks for all your work on this plugin Alexbk66! It is much appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• alexbk66
    replied

Ver 3.0.0.31 - Re-enable Update Timer when BPUP fails; Log HS device state changes (if Do not log commands not checked)
    Feb-28 1:53:16 AK Bond [1812]: Device: A1.FanDirection Set to -16 (Summer)

Leave a comment:

• alexbk66
    replied
    Ver 3.0.0.30 (in BETA) - Added BPUP logging; Removed start-up update frequency limitation

Leave a comment:

• alexbk66
    replied
    Ver. 3.0.0.29 (in BETA) - Implemented Bond Push UDP Protocol (BPUP). HS devices should update status immediately. Now polling may be reduced (60 sec max).

Leave a comment:

• alexbk66
    replied
    Originally posted by The Profit View Post
    In prior Bond plugin versions, after the devices were created the device status and icons didn’t show up until after I pressed one of the control buttons for that device.

In the latest plugin version I noticed that both the device status and icons were populated at the time the plugin created the child devices.
    I've been fixing issues (thanks to great tester CJMH )...

Leave a comment:

• The Profit
    replied
    Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post

Not sure what you mean - before the HS devices didn't reflect the current state in Bond app?
    In prior Bond plugin versions, after the devices were created the device status and icons didn’t show up until after I pressed one of the control buttons for that device.

In the latest plugin version I noticed that both the device status and icons were populated at the time the plugin created the child devices.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• alexbk66
    replied
    Originally posted by The Profit View Post
    Thank you Alex, I’ve updated the plugin and deleted the old devices. Something I noticed, the devices all populated with the current statuses which wasn’t happening before.
    Not sure what you mean - before the HS devices didn't reflect the current state in Bond app?

Leave a comment:

• The Profit
    replied
    Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post
    You can just update the plugin version and start the plugin - you will get new devices (with the bridge ID appended to their IDs). Then you can delete the old devices.
    Thank you Alex, I’ve updated the plugin and deleted the old devices. Something I noticed, the devices all populated with the current statuses which wasn’t happening before.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X