No announcement yet.

Version 3 stopped working and upgrade to version 4 failed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, it recreated all my devices and seems to be working. Still have a red ? on CTRL for everything but it works. The CF devices have ToggleLight and LightOn but no LightOff like they did under version 3. Thanks for working with me on this and the quick replies.

Comment

Originally posted by oddjob View Post
      Ok, it recreated all my devices and seems to be working. Still have a red ? on CTRL for everything but it works. The CF devices have ToggleLight and LightOn but no LightOff like they did under version 3. Thanks for working with me on this and the quick replies.
      In HS4 I can't have controls on root device, so I have to add extra "Control" device. All commands "unassigned" to the child devices go to the "Control" device (before to the root). But it happens rarely, and usually you don't need the Control. So I made it configurable - you can disable "Add 'control' HS device to each Bond device" in plugin settings and delete Control devices.

Was the LightOff on the child device or root?

Comment

Can you find CF device Template name in Bond mobile app please (in device settings)

Comment

RCF119v2 and 61d9e9be. Strange, there is no longer a LightOff there either but I swear there was one before the reboot, or I'm losing it.

Comment

According to the tempate, it appears the plugin is working properly

Comment

RCF119v2 and 61d9e9be. Strange, there is no longer a LightOff there either but I swear there was one before the reboot, or I'm losing it.
              I'm checking.

The Tmds mDNS issue affects the HS3 version also, probably Bond changed the mDNS record in their firmware (it's now empty). So I have to update both versions.

Comment

Ver 3.0.0.51 and 4.0.0.9 - Fixed Tmds mDNS crash

Also in 4.0.0.9:
                - Fixed "Control" device status update
                - Added log template name
                - Fixed upgrade from HS3 - auto copy plugin config file from HS3

Comment

The list of reported actions does have TurnLightOff (you should be more specific) - so I need to check

Code:
                  [COLOR=#000000]["ToggleLight","TogglePower","SetSpeed","IncreaseSpeed","DecreaseSpeed","SetDirection","StartDimmer","DimMode","Stop","TurnOn","TurnOff","ToggleDirection","TurnLightOn","TurnLightOff"][/COLOR]

Comment

Ok, found it - it's a new wonderful feature in HS4 - only allows three controls for HS device. Unless I explicitly set the controls layout (row/column).

Which is a problem for AKBond plugin - because I create controls dynamically based on device type. WTF???

Comment

Ver 4.0.0.10 - fixed all issues discussed

Click image for larger version  Name:	RFC119V2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	35.8 KB ID:	1453380

Comment

How long does it take for HS to show the update available generally?

Comment

How long does it take for HS to show the update available generally?
                          That's unpredictable I always publish in BETA version, then they move to release

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-02-03 010140.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	1453481

Comment

Got the beta, thanks for the quick turnaround. I installed, disabled and re-enabled. Still no LightOff. Do I need to delete the devices and re-enable?Click image for larger version

Name:	Bond v10.PNG
Views:	81
Size:	132.5 KB
ID:	1453485

Comment

Yeah, I only set info when device is created - so you are free to change anything (except for address).

But instead of deleting device you can try setting row/column numbers in device settings (Status Graphics tab). By default they all are set to 1. You should set columns 1 to 3, and rows starting from 1.

Whatever is easier.

Comment

Thanks, new to HomeSeer. It looks set already but it's not showing up

Click image for larger version

Name:	BondWill.PNG
Views:	64
Size:	211.2 KB
ID:	1453540

Comment

Working...
                                X