Version 3 stopped working and upgrade to version 4 failed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Version 3 stopped working and upgrade to version 4 failed

Recently I started getting an error that AK Bond could not connect to remote server. I disabled the plugin and installed version 4.0.0.8. I typed the ip address in and it created the device and asked me to reboot the bridge. I did that and now is still says unauthorized. Additionally, I get log errors from AK Bond and the IP address is off my one number .79 instead of .78 as entered in settings. I am guessing I am going to have to delete all my version 3 devices and recreate them.

2/1/2021 5:01:24 PM

AK Bond
    Error
    System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at: Locator.Tmds.DeviceLocator._CreateReceiver(ServiceAnnounceme nt service)

2/1/2021 5:01:24 PM

AK Bond
    Error
    Locator.Tmds.DeviceLocator: CreateReceiver error: id='XXXX' (XXXX) addr='192.168.2.79' ip='192.168.2.79' [192.168.2.79] : Index was outside the bounds of the array.

2/1/2021 5:01:17 PM

AK Bond
    Info
    [875] Unknown: Execute cmd: /v2/token/

2/1/2021 5:01:12 PM

AK Bond
    Error
    [875] Unknown: [Unknown] New Receiver (192.168.2.78:80): Execute '/v2/sys/version/': Status: 'Error' (ConnectFailure). Error: 'Unable to connect to the remote server'.

Comment

Ok, I tried a different IP address and got it to recognize. It found my bond devices but they all have a question mark and it says to reboot the bond. Do I need to add the local access token anywhere?

Comment

Now it found my Bond and named it appropriately and I can control the led brightness but my devices did not come through or get created. There is no config page to show the child devices. Does this plugin use the cloud or local API with Bond? HomeBridge uses the local and it seems to be rock solid.

The hover settings show 'settings' 'unknown' but do not show my bridge named downstairs so I have no way to get to the config page to see the child devices. When I click on settings I see the bridge named downstairs.

Comment

Originally posted by oddjob View Post
          Code:
          [FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#FF0000][FONT=Roboto][SIZE=16px]2/1/2021 5:01:24 PM[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT]
          Code:
          [FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#FF0000]AK Bond[/COLOR][/FONT]
          [FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#FF0000]Error[/COLOR][/FONT]
          [FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#FF0000]System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at: Locator.Tmds.DeviceLocator._CreateReceiver(ServiceAnnounceme nt service)[/COLOR][/FONT]

[LEFT][FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#FF0000][FONT=Roboto][SIZE=16px]2/1/2021 5:01:24 PM[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT]

[FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#FF0000]Locator.Tmds.DeviceLocator: CreateReceiver error: id='XXXX' (XXXX) addr='192.168.2.79' ip='192.168.2.79' [192.168.2.79] : Index was outside the bounds of the array.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[LEFT][FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Roboto][SIZE=16px]2/1/2021 5:01:17 PM[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT]

[FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#000000]AK Bond[/COLOR][/FONT]
          [FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#000000]Info[/COLOR][/FONT]
          [FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#000000][875] Unknown: Execute cmd: /v2/token/[/COLOR][/FONT]

[LEFT][FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#FF0000][FONT=Roboto][SIZE=16px]2/1/2021 5:01:12 PM[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT]

[FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#FF0000][875] Unknown: [Unknown] New Receiver (192.168.2.78:80): Execute '/v2/sys/version/': Status: 'Error' (ConnectFailure). Error: 'Unable to connect to the remote server'.[/COLOR][/FONT]
          There should be more info about the error in the log, please check. I also will check the code.
          It looks like there's a problem in Tmds Zeroconf discovery. My plugins support 4 different Zeroconf libraries - you can try selecting another one in the plugin settings.
          The best is to install Apple Bonjour Print Services for Windows - after restarting the plugin it should select Mono.Zeroconf (assuming currently you have selected "Auto").

Comment

The plugin does use local API and is rock solid.

I can reproduce the problem with TmdsMdns - should be easy to fix. In the mean time please use different mDNS.

Comment

2/1/2021 6:44:10 PM

AK Bond
              Error
              System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at: PluginLib.ControllerBase.ValueChanged(Int32 RefId, Double value, Nullable`1 oldval, Boolean myDevice, String ControlString)

2/1/2021 6:44:10 PM

AK Bond
              Error
              [882]: ValueChanged(255): Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

2/1/2021 6:44:07 PM

AK Bond
              Error
              System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at: PluginLib.ControllerBase.ValueChanged(Int32 RefId, Double value, Nullable`1 oldval, Boolean myDevice, String ControlString)

Comment

Ok thanks, yeah I thought is was local. Ver 3 was rock solid and fast for me

Comment

Ok, I tried a different IP address and got it to recognize. It found my bond devices but they all have a question mark and it says to reboot the bond. Do I need to add the local access token anywhere?
                  I need to update instructions for HS4 still. But it should be simple.
                  When you start the plugin and mDNS finds the bridge - it needs to get the token from the bridge. You need to reboot the bridge within 10 minutes. Better even reboot the bridge before you start the plugin.

Then it should find all devices configured in the bridge.

Comment

Ok, Bonjour and Mono.Zeroconf found it but my child devices all still have the red ?. I can control the led ring on the bridge.

Comment

Ok, I'll try another reboot.

Comment

Code:
                        [FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#FF0000]System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at: PluginLib.ControllerBase.ValueChanged(Int32 RefId, Double value, Nullable`1 oldval, Boolean myDevice, String ControlString)[/COLOR][/FONT]
                        [LEFT][FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#FF0000][FONT=Roboto][SIZE=16px]2/1/2021 6:44:10 PM[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT]

[FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#FF0000][882]: ValueChanged(255): Object reference not set to an instance of an object.[/COLOR][/FONT]
                        [LEFT][FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#FF0000][FONT=Roboto][SIZE=16px]2/1/2021 6:44:07 PM[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT]

[FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#FF0000]System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at: PluginLib.ControllerBase.ValueChanged(Int32 RefId, Double value, Nullable`1 oldval, Boolean myDevice, String ControlString)[/COLOR][/FONT]
                        You can enable "Developer Mode" using old HS3 plugin management page http://192.168.1.xxx/interfaces and restart the plugin - it will start with console window, so you may see more info.

Remember to disable "Developer Mode" when done.

Click image for larger version  Name:	HS4DeveloperMode1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	121.8 KB ID:	1453307

Comment

Also, you can "Enable Log" on the config page

Comment

Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post
                            Also, you can "Enable Log" on the config page
                            Enable Log,
                            stop the plugin,
                            delete devices (except for the bridge),
                            start plugin

Comment

Still just a red ? on all the child devices and they weren't created in HS. I'm guessing I'll need to delete my Ver 3 devices. Not a big deal.

Comment

Working...
                              X