New Bond Bridge Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW, I received reply from Bond developers:

Re: IR, we interviewed a number of US pro installers, and every one told us not to bother with IR because they had it covered.

On the price, it’s targeted for pro installers of high-end HA systems in USA, and this price is quite comfortable for them in most cases. We continue to offer the BD-1000 for consumers at what is actually quite an aggressively low price for us.

Comment

Look promising but so far no luck with buying one or sending one to europe

Comment

Originally posted by akatar View Post
        Solved that, bought one via ebay
        Please note that WiFi channels may be different to EU, so if your router set to select WiFi channel automatically - it may pick a channel not supported by Bond Bridge.

Make sure your router channel is set to one of US channels.

Comment

Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post

Please note that WiFi channels may be different to EU, so if your router set to select WiFi channel automatically - it may pick a channel not supported by Bond Bridge.

Make sure your router channel is set to one of US channels.
          thank you for the info.
          I wanted to buy the pro version, but bond compagny would not do anything for me and i could only find the standard bond on ebay.
          I will add an extra wifi ssd with us channel.

Comment

thank you for the info.
            I wanted to buy the pro version, but bond compagny would not do anything for me and i could only find the standard bond on ebay.
            I will add an extra wifi ssd with us channel.
            Why do you need Pro? According to Bond "it’s targeted for pro installers of high-end HA systems in USA" - it's bigger because of more powerful antennas, but it doesn't have IR anymore.

I think the only advantage is Ethernet (and PoE) - but do really need it?

Comment

Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post

Why do you need Pro? According to Bond "it’s targeted for pro installers of high-end HA systems in USA" - it's bigger because of more powerful antennas, but it doesn't have IR anymore.
              I saw somewhere in a review that bond could go up to 6 devices?
              And i love powerfull antenne's (1200 square meter in total)

Comment

I saw somewhere in a review that bond could go up to 6 devices?
                And i love powerfull antenne's (1200 square meter in total)
                Both devices functionality is the same except for bigger range and Ethernet. Pro is much bigger, expensive and ugly. Original Bond is looking sexy, almost piece of art.

[EDIT]

Controls up to 30 devices

Comment

Working...
                X