Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minka Aire Smart by Bond Device

Originally posted by Peiloy View Post
    I just installed a Minka-Aire Smart by Bond fan. It shows up as a bond device in HS4, but there are no controls. I do have a bond hub that controls two other fans and they show up fine in HS4, but this smart by bond fan has no controls. Am I missing something?
    The two fans that you see are attached to my bond bridge. This new fan that I am adding is a Smart by Bond fan, so it connects directly to WiFi. I went into the bond app and there is no template associated with it. I can see the template for my other fans that are connected to the bond bridge, but not this Smart by Bond fan.
    Windows 10 OS, HS4, plugin version 4.0.0.16. No template is showing up.
    Ok, I'll check with Bond

Thank you.

Comment

https://forum.bondhome.io/t/minka-ai...nd-device/2401

Comment

Originally posted by Peiloy View Post
        I just installed a Minka-Aire Smart by Bond fan. It shows up as a bond device in HS4, but there are no controls.
        Can you please post screenshot

Comment

Sure. Does this work?
          Click image for larger version  Name:	Bond App Screenshot.jpg Views:	0 Size:	34.0 KB ID:	1468489

Comment

Man, why do I need to beg you for info? You said " It shows up as a bond device in HS4, but there are no controls" - I mean screenshot of " It shows up as a bond device in HS4, but there are no controls".

Also screenshot of your mobile app with controls it has and you expect in HS?

I'm not psychic and can't do magic - I need info please.

Comment

Please update to ver 4.0.0.19 (BETA) and post the device diagnostics page (print to PDF, not screenshot) - in addition to the screenshots from previous post.

Click image for larger version  Name:	tableObjProp.png Views:	0 Size:	291.5 KB ID:	1468598

Comment

Hey. I am trying here. I am sorry that I am not clear on what you need. I have updated to 4.0.0.19 (BETA). I have attached three PDF's. I cannot get to a diagnostics page as there is no actual device showing up other than what is showing up on the screenshot named 1. Screenshot 2 shows how it looks under my HS4 devices. As you can see there are no fan controls or light controls. Screenshot 3 shows how the fan looks in my Bond app and the controls that it should have. I hope that this helps, and if I am missing something that you need please let me know and I will get it to you ASAP.
                Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2021-04-14 215915.jpg Views:	0 Size:	42.5 KB ID:	1468640
                Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2021-04-14 220526.jpg Views:	0 Size:	31.8 KB ID:	1468644 Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2021-04-14 220203.jpg Views:	0 Size:	41.5 KB ID:	1468646

Comment

Thank you, now we are getting somewhere - you see on screenshot 2 there's an error 404 - which explains why you are not getting any further.

Now we need to find out why. I'm sure you must have more info in the log when you start the plugin. I need to know which request returns 404

Comment

And sorry if I sound pushy, but that's just happening too often, when users just say "it's not working, please fix".

[EDIT]

And I didn't mean you have to save screenshot as PDF - only for the diagnostics page which can have a lot it makes sense

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-04-14 220526.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	1468643

On this screen you can enable Log, so you get more info in the log.

Also, what happens if you click on the highlighted link?

Comment

No problem, I understand. I downloaded the log which is too big to post the whole file. So I cut some information which starts around when I updated to the BETA this morning to now. If it doesn't have what you are looking for let me know and I will try to go back further.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post

Name:	Screenshot 2021-04-14 220526.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	1468643

On this screen you can enable Log, so you get more info in the log.

Also, what happens if you click on the highlighted link?
                          Ok. I will do that now and get back to you.

Comment

Ok. So attached is a screenshot of what I get when I click on that link. Also, I have attached an updated log with the log enabled. If you need more log information let me know.

Thanks for the help. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-04-14 081444.png
Views:	95
Size:	116.3 KB
ID:	1468653

Comment

Just a side note - your log is too big because Z-Wave plugin logs every value change. You need to go through all these device settingss (i.e. General House Watts) and disable log:

Name:	Screenshot 2021-04-14 221848.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	11.9 KB
ID:	1468656

Comment

Working...
                              X