No announcement yet.

Plug-in startup critical error : could not load charp assembly or dependencies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plug-in startup critical error : could not load charp assembly or dependencies

I have an issue installing the plug-in.
    I have the latest version of HS4 (just updated).

Getting a CRITICAL: Error on InitIO: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft Csharp version 4.0.0.0 or one of its dependencies.

Tried to contact Homeseer support, and they are redirecting me to you.

Here is some information about my homeseer. Thanks for your help!

Date/time=9/6/2021 12:58:26 PM EDT
    Version=HS4 Standard Edition 4.2.0.0 (Linux)
    MONO Version=Mono JIT compiler version 5.16.0.179 (tarball Thu Oct 4 10:29:45 UTC 2018)

License=Registered
    Confguration File=/usr/local/HomeSeer/Data/HomeSeerData.json
    Uptime=0 Days 0 Hours 9 Minutes 9 Seconds
    Lan IP=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx (HomeTrollerSELv2)
    Device Count=42
    Event Count=21
    Plugins Enabled=Z-Wave:,HS MyQ:,Insteon:,AK Bond:
    Modules/Threads=70 Modules, 44 Threads
    Available Threads=199
    HomeSeer Memory Used=85 Mbytes
    Plugins Installed=AK Bond 4.0.0.22,HS MyQ 4.0.4.0,Insteon 3.0.7.1,Z-Wave 3.0.2.0

I'll check

Comment

Just rebooted the system and here is what I have in the detailed logs, not sure if this will help.

Code:
      [FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#FF0000]HomeSeer [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#FF0000]Error[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#FF0000]Initializing plug-in(1): AK Bond Instance::Error on InitIO: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.CSharp, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. Time to load: 176 milliseconds[/COLOR][/FONT] [LEFT]
      [COLOR=#FF0000][FONT=B612 Mono]AK Bond [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#FF0000][FONT=B612 Mono]Error[/FONT][/COLOR][/LEFT]

[FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#FF0000]Exception in Initialize: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.CSharp, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. File name: 'Microsoft.CSharp, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'
      at PluginLib.ControllerBase.GetSetting[T] (System.String key, T def, System.String section, System.String iniFile) [0x0001a] in :0
      at PluginLib.ControllerBase.get_InitIOinThread () [0x00000] in :0
      at PluginLib.ControllerBase.Init () [0x0004c] in :0
      at PluginLib.PluginBase.Initialize () [0x00037] in :0[/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

It's a Mono issue - you have old version 5.16, the latest is 6.20 - can you update Mono?

Comment

Thanks. Not exactly sure how to do this, so I'll contact Homeseer support. Thanks for your help!

Comment

Any update?

Comment

Unfortunately no. Early last week, Homeseer support were looking into whether the OS on my SEL would allow for the MONO update, but despite several chase , I didn't have any concrete answer back. Do you have any leverage over homeseer support?

Comment

Originally posted by dgervais398 View Post
                Unfortunately no. Early last week, Homeseer support were looking into whether the OS on my SEL would allow for the MONO update, but despite several chase , I didn't have any concrete answer back. Do you have any leverage over homeseer support?
                Sure, I'll check

Comment

I contacted support, but in the meantime you can try unzipping attached dll in Bin\AKBond folder

Microsoft.CSharp.dll.zip

Comment

Hi Alex, thanks for reaching out to support. While I haven't been contacted yet, I appreciate the effort! I have tried to find the BIN\AKBond folder unsuccessfully. I must admit I'm not LINUX savvy. But was able to find the BIN folder on the Homeseer instance of Linux on the SEL and could not find AKBound sub-folder. I'll keep trying to reach out to HS support. Thx.

Comment

Originally posted by dgervais398 View Post
                      Hi Alex, thanks for reaching out to support. While I haven't been contacted yet, I appreciate the effort! I have tried to find the BIN\AKBond folder unsuccessfully. I must admit I'm not LINUX savvy. But was able to find the BIN folder on the Homeseer instance of Linux on the SEL and could not find AKBound sub-folder. I'll keep trying to reach out to HS support. Thx.
                      You haven't managed to update Mono? And HST support doesn't help?

The "\Bin\AKBond" folder should be located under your HomeSeer HS4 root install path

Comment

Working...
                      X