Event could not be cancelled - it was not found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Event could not be cancelled - it was not found

I'm seeing an odd error when I try to use one event to cancel another, if running, The event that cannot be found, clearly is there, and can be triggered to run just fine. This are related to the alarm panel, I want the announcements to play when the entry delay is active, but the event to stop once the alarm is disarmed. (clearly I can't spell announcement, just noticed that).

The event log shows
    Sep-08 7:35:22 AM Warning Only events with 'WAIT' actions can be cancelled.
    Sep-08 7:35:22 AM Warning Event Elk Related Elk Entrance Delay Annoucement - Activate could not be cancelled, it was not found.
    Sep-08 7:35:22 AM Event Event Trigger "Elk Related Elk Entrance Delay Annoucement - Stop"
    Sep-08 7:35:22 AM Event Event Elk Related Elk Entrance Delay Annoucement - Stop triggered by the event page 'Run' button.
    The events are set up like this

Click image for larger version

Name:	Elk Events.png
Views:	117
Size:	407.2 KB
ID:	1494342

It looks like HS thinks the event was not running when you tried to stop it.
    More of the log would be helpful. Can you post the log beginning with when the Announcement - Activate event was initiated?
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Working...
    X