Vista addon with zwave devices programming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vista addon with zwave devices programming

I have the vista addon installed and am using the ad2usb device to interface my hs4 windows computer with my vista 128 alarm panel. I have 2 events that I am trying to create that will turn on a device (light switch) when a vista zone (PIR sensor) is faulted. I have attached a screen shot showing my attempts for the event programming.

Basically both versions of the event trigger the light switch (zwave) just fine but after about 3 -4 minutes the light switch turns off instead of 10. If the sensor trigger is faulted again I would like the 10min timer to start over so the light stays on for 10 minutes form the last time the sensor is faulted. I have tried various delay times and tried to use the advanced feature and set it not re-run the event for various times and have worked. Once the light is triggered the first time from the sensor, the light switch seems to turn on and off erratically and unpredictably for no apparent reason. I am not sure if the issue related to a zwave communication delay which I have noticed can be several minutes to completely nonresponsive from time to time with certain zwave devices even if I trigger them manually form the HS4 device page.

Please let me know if you have any tips for troubleshooting this headache. I have spent a few grand on this system and its is nothing but problems so far.
    Attached Files
Working...
X