Total Idiot - Solved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Total Idiot - Solved!

I am coming over from Insteon and used to have several scenes set up for outside lights, room vacation schedules etc. I am trying to replicate the same in HS but every time I go into events, creat a group, click on the edit group conditions, use the if statement to set time as sunset and then the then condition you turn on outside flood device…save everything, but then next to the group name all I get are the 4 original icons…no check mark etc… on check mark is next to new event….No way to enable/run…been frustrated for days…figure it’s something really easy, but looking through forum has not gotten me home… with apologies, please advise.

See if this helps.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNdZ...annel=HomeSeer
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

It might help to post a screen shot of your event.
      Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
      HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

I watched the Video and it all finally clicked (both mentally and the switches)!! Thanks for the quick reply…sometimes we overthink and get into trouble. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
        X