Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Innovelli notification event

Hey Folks,

I have another puzzle. I have set an event to turn all the LED's on Innovelli Red Dimmers in the house pulsing red when the garage door is left open at night. I have done the homework and found this is parameter 16 and have calculated the proper values to be sent in 4 bytes. This works great when I go under a specific device and send the value. The same action is not functioning under events even when run manually. Am I missing something simple here? I can't figure out why manually sending these values works well, but the event is not causing the same action. Event setup is attached. Thanks in advance for any insight-

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2022-11-12 at 1.31.46 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	107.2 KB ID:	1575433

What happens if you create a new event with the trigger "If this event is run manually" and the THEN action is simply Node 71 by itself? In other words, start simple to see if the event can actually set the parameter correctly on one device. If that works, add the next device, and then the next, etc. Once the manual event can set all the devices correctly, then change the trigger logic over to what you have above.

Comment

Thank You! You were right - it was one dimmer spoiling it for the rest of the bunch. One of them will not take manual entries or events for the LED but still functions normally otherwise. It was apparently causing the event to fail on all of them - thanks again-

Comment

Working...
      X