Event Template Error, Not Displaying Correctly

I click on an Event and all I get is the following:

Here is as much as I could capture. I am on 4.2.18.3

Click image for larger version

Name:	pic1.png
Views:	199
Size:	158.3 KB
ID:	1598779

This is probably in the wrong area. Please move it to the right one if that is the case.

Comment

Looks like the style sheet is not being served. Try a reboot of the HS machine first.
      If that doesnt work, hit F12 in the browser and check the console for any errors.
      HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
      54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
      Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
        Looks like the style sheet is not being served. Try a reboot of the HS machine first.
        If that doesnt work, hit F12 in the browser and check the console for any errors.
        Here is what I found.

Source map error: Error: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data Resource URL: http://192.168.1.176/bootstrap/js/js.cookie.min.js Source Map URL: /sm/b0ce608ffc029736e9ac80a8dd6a7db2da8e1d45d2dcfc92043deb2214aa 30d8.map​

Comment

I'm not sure what that means - maybe the minified javascript file is corrupt?
          If you have a backup, maybe restore just that file and see if that helps.
          HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
          54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
          Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
            I'm not sure what that means - maybe the minified javascript file is corrupt?
            If you have a backup, maybe restore just that file and see if that helps.
            I am not placing blame on anything but this happened right after I set up Sonos4. Could be coincidence.

Comment

rjh I am not sure what has happened here but when I select an event to look at I get an error in the logs and the text in post #1 shows instead of the event as we know it. Here is the error.

3/17/2023 5:15:12 PM
              HomeSeer
              Warning
              Problem parsing HTML: This template has errors. Check the and before evaluating a template. Messages: (72,7) : error : Error while parsing expression statement: Invalid token found `\`. Expecting /end of line after: Querystring: ref=107&subpage=event.html

HomeSeer
              Error
              Template parse error: Error while parsing expression statement: Invalid token found `\`. Expecting /end of line after:

3/17/2023 5:14:47 PM
              HomeSeer
              Warning
              File does not exist: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS4\html\images\Sonos\Artwork\CoverRINCON_347E5CF1B5A001400_ 56.jpg

Comment

Does this happen with all events, or just a specific one? What is the URL of the page you are displaying?

Originally posted by cowinger View Post
                rjh I am not sure what has happened here but when I select an event to look at I get an error in the logs and the text in post #1 shows instead of the event as we know it. Here is the error.

HomeSeer
                Warning
                Problem parsing HTML: This template has errors. Check the and before evaluating a template. Messages: (72,7) : error : Error while parsing expression statement: Invalid token found `\`. Expecting /end of line after: Querystring: ref=107&subpage=event.html

HomeSeer
                Error
                Template parse error: Error while parsing expression statement: Invalid token found `\`. Expecting /end of line after:

3/17/2023 5:14:47 PM
                HomeSeer
                Warning
                File does not exist: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS4\html\images\Sonos\Artwork\CoverRINCON_347E5CF1B5A001400_ 56.jpg

💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

The url is in his screenshot. Looks like it might be expecting a Linux delimiter and seeing a Windows.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	158.3 KB ID:	1598915
                  HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

I just upgraded to HS4 Pro 4.2.18.3 and am having this same issue with old events and when trying to create new events.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	117
Size:	205.9 KB
ID:	1599154

Comment

I was instructed to do a repair installation by downloading the installer from the downloads page. This resolved the issue for me.

Comment

Originally posted by AggieSoundman View Post
                        I was instructed to do a repair installation by downloading the installer from the downloads page. This resolved the issue for me.
                        That did the trick. Thanks

Thanks randy and rjh and rmasonjr.

Comment

Working...
                        X