Events missing if statements after upload

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Events missing if statements after upload

Moved from HS3 SEL to HS4-Pi; things went well with one exception: events only have the Then statement, no if visible and they do not run. I can't even seem to add an if when trying to edit an existing events. Can, of course, if I create a new event. Have tried the upload twice, no luck.
    Any suggestions/experience?

Thanks

Same here. They are all like this.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2020-07-29 223712.png
Views:	267
Size:	147.4 KB
ID:	1407152

Comment

I just upgraded to HS4 and my events are in the same situation. Did anyone figure out a fix?

Comment

I've checked the source code for that page and the conditions for listing IFs and OR IFs are when an element is a "trigger"... so something must really be up **** creek with the upgrade to have lost the triggers but retain the action...?

Comment

That bug was there in linux in the early betas.. Seems to be introduced back.

Comment

Yes, same problem here. Pretty much makes this useless without EVENTs
            I assume no resolution for this yet?

Comment

This issue is typically caused by going from one version of Mono to a newer one. If possible try upgrading your old install to the same version of Mono on the new installation and test. You can also try the tools > setup > labs > export events option from HS3 to HS4.
              💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I bought a brand new Raspberry Pi kit and upgraded to HS4 BECAUSE the upgrade from Mono on HS3 didn't work and torched my HS3. I was also running into stability problems. I didn't want to spend time in the command line messing with it anymore. I restored the backup from HS3 in HS4.

Comment

Any updates to this issue?

Comment

I too have the same issue. Has anyone found a solution?

Comment

Originally posted by Igorski88 View Post
                      I too have the same issue. Has anyone found a solution?
                      What version of Mono is installed on your RPI setup.

Comment

Working...
                      X