Changing anything in the settings locks the UI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing anything in the settings locks the UI

I'm slowly starting to upgrade all "my" systems to HS4. I started with the one at work that controls the charging of our rechargeable batteries.

It's a HS3-Pi (free) that I've purchased an upgrade to HS4-Pi for. The upgrade process wasn't exactly smooth. I had to reset the HS4 installation once the HS3->HS4 upgrade process was finished, but to my surprise all devices, events and plugins were installed.

HOWEVER:
    When I try to adjust anything in the Setup pages, the UI (the webinterface) just locks up. If I pull the plug, or restart using putty, the settings were saved so at least that is working, but it takes too much time having to restart the system after every setting.

Is there something I can do about it?
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

mine does the same.

Comment

Working...
    X