Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HS4 on Pi - 'Homeseer not running' - Solved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jon - per your recommendation, I will be honest, that is outside my knowledge of how to complete. I am not confident I would be able to navigate applying a patch to the Pi without some guidance.

Comment

I'll also have to defer to the Linux guru's here. Looks like a mono plus out of memory errors.
      Jon

Comment

With a new install is there anything I can do to troubleshoot the out of memory error?

Comment

Originally posted by d_stec View Post
          With a new install is there anything I can do to troubleshoot the out of memory error?
          Yes you need to update to Mono 6.12 latest stable release. Mono 6.8 has thrown those those runtime errors for a number of users.

On a typical install of HS4 in Linux or its variants like Raspbian a straightforward sudo apt upgrade would solve that issue assuming you have your Mono sources list pointed to the Mono project repo for the relevant version of Raspbian you use. I’m also assuming you are using Raspbian Buster.

Comment

I am using Buster, and I have executed sudo apt upgrade, but mono is still showing 6.8. Can you provide some direction on how to upgrade mono appropriately? I am not well versed in Linux/Pi.

Comment

I am now running on mono 6.12. Still having the same issue. Only maintenance page available on find.homeseer.com. Any other suggestions?

Comment

I did an update from the maintenance page and it works! Thank you all for the help on this.
                Cheers,
                Dan

Comment

Working...
                X